Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few questions and consurns about this game

DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371

I remember in the producer live video part 4 i think it was, the latest one, he mentioned something about if a world boss appears it would display a message on screen, and would group ppl up together till it was over. Do i remember that wrong? I really hope so, cause i think auto-grouping kiils socializing and building friends.

Also i dont want to be at cap level in less then 2 months again, that tends to kill the longtevidy for me.

Regardless, im gona be giving ff XIV a second chance, i really hope this will stick with me like ffxi did.

Do ya think FFXI Vets will fall in love with FFXIV like they did with FFXI?

Questions bout the ARR

1. I got V1.0 at launch, will i need to buy a new copy to play ARR?

2. Will everyone be creating a new character and starting over?

3. Will i still have my old character name?

4. Will i have to setup a monthly payment at start?

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Dzone

I remember in the producer live video part 4 i think it was, the latest one, he mentioned something about if a world boss appears it would display a message on screen, and would group ppl up together till it was over. Do i remember that wrong? I really hope so, cause i think auto-grouping kiils socializing and building friends.

Also i dont want to be at cap level in less then 2 months again, that tends to kill the longtevidy for me.

Regardless, im gona be giving ff XIV a second chance, i really hope this will stick with me like ffxi did.

Do ya think FFXI Vets will fall in love with FFXIV like they did with FFXI?

Questions bout the ARR

1. I got V1.0 at launch, will i need to buy a new copy to play ARR?

2. Will everyone be creating a new character and starting over?

3. Will i still have my old character name?

4. Will i have to setup a monthly payment at start?

1- No

2- No , but SE said we will be able to re-create our character (even change race)

3- yes

4- I think so, but dunno.