Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizardry Online: Beta Key Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• MawneeMawnee Member UncommonPosts: 245
    Sweet, thanks :)
  • TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155
    Going to have a take a  break from Guild Wars 2 to test this one, thanks :).
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Originally posted by Kalafax
    I've been enjoying it so far, definitly dated graphics and UI, but it gives the feeling of Old School gaming and it has the game systems( features ) that MMOs these days should have.

LOL what game systems?  This game is the worst piece of crap released lately.  I guess if you have a yearning to get ganked have at it.  I suggest though you get some friends to play with, trying this game solo will be very frustrating.

The devs have been completely straight forward about this being a group MMO.

Something to always keep in mind about Wizardry Online: The mobs, the traps, the chests, the other players...

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155
    Originally posted by Loktofeit
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Originally posted by Kalafax
    I've been enjoying it so far, definitly dated graphics and UI, but it gives the feeling of Old School gaming and it has the game systems( features ) that MMOs these days should have.

LOL what game systems?  This game is the worst piece of crap released lately.  I guess if you have a yearning to get ganked have at it.  I suggest though you get some friends to play with, trying this game solo will be very frustrating.

The devs have been completely straight forward about this being a group MMO.

Something to always keep in mind about Wizardry Online: The mobs, the traps, the chests, the other players...

I will solo just because of that now :D.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Well they are slow to send the downlaod link email....
  • kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543
    grabbed the last one, Have been looking forward to this one,  thanks

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

It would be cool if someone can send me the download link. Thanks
  • SpatterCatSpatterCat Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by Yuui
    Originally posted by jimmyly86
    Originally posted by SpatterCat
    Oh wow, cutscenes that drag unskippable... I was afraid to accept a quest, so I logged out.

same

Only the first tutorial custcenes are unskippable because most of that stuff actually explains you how to survive - and those cutscenes ONLY happen on the first character of your soul

I dunno about that... when I said cutscene, maybe I meant "dialogue that scrolls across the bottom of the screen interminably and can't be skipped". It was happening at least into the first common area. If it subsides, I can give it another shot. 

Well still no email from them for the download. I send a support ticket but still no answer... When i go see on my soe account my wizardry status is still on pending.

Thats suck, they give cd key but dont accept them all?

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Got a key registered and got my email in maybe 2-3 mins if that. Now as for the game.... well I will give it some more time before I make any decision.
    Originally posted by Yizle
    Got a key registered and got my email in maybe 2-3 mins if that. Now as for the game.... well I will give it some more time before I make any decision.

I just find another beta key, i redeem it on another soe account and got the email almost instantly. Still they should put the link in your account to resolve this.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

i never got a download link

: ( kinda irrtated atm

• unal34unal34 Member Posts: 2

I also registered beta key from here and didn't receive any download link

SUCKS

• Mike-McQueenMike-McQueen Member UncommonPosts: 267
    If you don't get the link just set up a support ticket. Took a couple hours to get fixed for me.

I'm a unique and beautiful snowflake.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Yuui
    Originally posted by jimmyly86
    Oh wow, cutscenes that drag unskippable... I was afraid to accept a quest, so I logged out.

same

Only the first tutorial custcenes are unskippable because most of that stuff actually explains you how to survive - and those cutscenes ONLY happen on the first character of your soul

I dunno about that... when I said cutscene, maybe I meant "dialogue that scrolls across the bottom of the screen interminably and can't be skipped". It was happening at least into the first common area. If it subsides, I can give it another shot. 

It doesn't at least as far as I've gotten. Then again it's an asian developed game. After a few levels the quests may well end up being the usual "Bring me 10 wolf tails. Ok, now bring me 50 wolf tails.  Ok, now bring me 200 wolf tails."

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    Got no email also :/

• KillerwoodyKillerwoody Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Can we still get keys?