Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I walk around in my ship?

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188
I can't seem to find out how to walk around IN my ship.  Does anyone know how you acces this?  Whenever I "beam" to my ship I instantly go to controlling the flight of the ship.

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• PhlaccPhlacc Member UncommonPosts: 45

This took me a bit to find too. It's by your "Radar", there is a small arrow that points down, if you click it, you get another menu, from that menu pick "Goto Bridge", or something like that.

The only problem is, when you on your bridge, your ship stops. So if you are in mid travel, it will stop until you return.

Oh! I think it's called "Visit Bridge"

Make sure to check everything out. There is another elevator that takes you to other parts of the ship.

• ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

"Visit Starship Bridge"

Thanks for the help man.  I'd have never have found that on my own!

• sarbonnsarbonn Member UncommonPosts: 119
    I found this yesterday for the first time. I didn't even know you could walk around your own ship. That was so cool. And I didn't know (until later) that it froze you in space, because I kept thinking "what if someone shoots at me while I'm walking around the ship?"
    Yeah its pretty cool.  The next trick?  How do you get back to piloting the ship?  I've yet to figure that out!

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by ompgaming
    Yeah its pretty cool.  The next trick?  How do you get back to piloting the ship?  I've yet to figure that out!

You mean the giant blue button in the lower right corner that says, "Leave Ship Interior" didn't tip you off?

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by sarbonn
    I found this yesterday for the first time. I didn't even know you could walk around your own ship. That was so cool. And I didn't know (until later) that it froze you in space, because I kept thinking "what if someone shoots at me while I'm walking around the ship?"

Visit bridge is an old feature, but the walking around part is pretty new, maybe started with the DOff system... or not, I don't remember precisely.

Originally posted by grimgryphon

You mean the giant blue button in the lower right corner that says, "Leave Ship Interior" didn't tip you off?

No, I must have missed that.  I admit that I am not a very observant person.  

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

Good job image It's always nice to see someone insult another for asking a simple question. It's a shame everyone is not as wise.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by Cecropia

Good job image It's always nice to see someone insult another for asking a simple question. It's a shame everyone is not as wise.

Yes, it is a shame, but finding the button doesn't require widom. It requres vision.

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • TolmosTolmos Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Originally posted by Cecropia

You actuality expected maturity on an MMO forum?

For shame!