Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Off Duty Outfits?

ompgamingompgaming Hometown, IAPosts: 187Member Uncommon

I guess I have a slot for an off-duty outfit, but I can't figure out how to equip it on my character.  Anyone know how to do this?

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 3,432Member Uncommon
    It's easy, you can do it by every tailor. Pretty straightforward, you can create a whole new off-duty appearance (like the character creation all over again, so you can change even the face and looks for off-duty... which is not very lore-appropriate btw :) )
  • ompgamingompgaming Hometown, IAPosts: 187Member Uncommon

Ok, but how do I make my off-duty outfit appear on my avatar?  I created the outfit, I just can't figure out how to actually WEAR it.

EDIT - I'm an idiot, I found the "wear" button at the tailor shop.  Thanks for the help.

• Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 3,432Member Uncommon
    No problem :) and if you want to switch it later, you don't have to go back to a tailor, simply right-click on your portrait (upper left corner, with the hp bar and buffs, etc) and on the drop-down menu there's a Change outfit option.
  • ompgamingompgaming Hometown, IAPosts: 187Member Uncommon
    Epic!  Thanks again.