Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam Autumn sale

GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Hide your wallets!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Im in !

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

oh god not again..i still aint got through the mass of games i got last time..oh well looks like the wifes christmas present will be an orange and an apple again..and not phones or computers either.

here we go..witcher 2 £7.99

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809
    Already bought Kotor 2 for 2.49 :)
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by Zeppelin4
    Already bought Kotor 2 :)

Same, already have the box somewhere but it's nice to finally get it on Steam and for pennies too.

Nothing else has me interested in the sales so far but there will be a lot more added over the weekends and even current sale prices will change, they always do.

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Tip: Don't buy anything unless its a daily or flash sale.  If the game you're looking for isn't part of either, then just wait until the last day.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• They have a bunch of independent games on sale, I've picked up a few of those that interested me for dirt cheap. I love independent games, they often keep me having fun for far longer than big name releases.
  • WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Went ahead and got the fallout trilogy.

Just finished Divine/Beyond divinity recently so I figure I might as well get around to playing them while I have a hard on for old school/isometric rpg's. image

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    op, your signature is amazingly accurate

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• I have bought too many games...when I have too many to play, it's like I get gaming ADD and can't focus on just one.
  • jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841
    I never have any extra cash when these sales hit. i guess i'll prepare for the christmas sales
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247

I'm looking at Crusader Kings 2. Just not sure as I don't know anyone that has played them, 1 or 2. I have been playing the Civ series since they came out, don't know how they compare to each other.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I picked up the Max Payne 3 collection for $19.99-the game $14.99 and Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass $5.00.

29.5 GB download holy hell how big is the game lol.

Also bought Sleeping Dogs PC version for $19.99 on Amazon which activates on steam but is 5 bucks cheaper than steam and also comes with a $5 coupon to use in January 2013,and some $9.99 promotional credit each for Runescape and Stronghold kingdoms.I dont play either of those but the $5 coupon seems a good extra.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Took it easy this time... Two Worlds Epic edition and Two Worlds II Velvet edition only. Did grab the DDO Menace of the Underdark expansion from the DDO site as well as the half-orc pack (both 75% off there vs 50% off on Steam).

[EDIT]

oO just saw that Downguard is 50% off now... Picked that one too as well as the house-building DLC ;)