Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EVE Online 21 day trial buddy Invite

roguemenaceroguemenace Winnipeg, MBPosts: 4Member

[mod edit -link removed]

If you subscribe by  Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash or iDeal  I can send you the 300m. Basically using a PLEX or a steam code are the methods that arent eligable,

Once you make the new account just send me a eve mail on that character and I will confirm everything. Then send me a eve-mail when you activate your account.

My in-game name is "Rogue Mennace"

Posted in the wrong section, go here http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5411916#5411916

Comments

• KomandorKomandor Denver, COPosts: 272Member
    Originally posted by roguemenace
    [mod edit -link removed]

link

If you subscribe by  Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash or iDeal  I can send you the 300m. Basically using a PLEX or a steam code are the methods that arent eligable,

Once you make the new account just send me a eve mail on that character and I will confirm everything. Then send me a eve-mail when you activate your account.

My in-game name is "Rogue Mennace"

The offer is still active.

Keep on rockin'!image

• roguemenaceroguemenace Winnipeg, MBPosts: 4Member
    Yes, this offer is still active and I will make a post if the offer is ever recinded.
  • AmanaAmana New York, NYPosts: 2,531Moderator Uncommon

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com

This discussion has been closed.