Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veteran Reward

EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

I got a mail telling me about a veteran planetside 1 reward - click and login to know more.

Well I did, but I didn't find any more information, even after I logged in on their site. Does anyone know what the reward is ?

Comments

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108
    a kick in the nuggets

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

does your game actually start?

might be the reward ^^

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• VortigonVortigon Member UncommonPosts: 723

Originally posted by Everket
    I got a mail telling me about a veteran planetside 1 reward - click and login to know more. Well I did, but I didn't find any more information, even after I logged in on their site. Does anyone know what the reward is ?

Sounds like you have been a victim of a scam - I would advise you to immediately change your sony password etc.

• Cypher50Cypher50 Member Posts: 26

Im looking for more infomation too.

I did notice I have a Planetside1 decal, and apparantly we get a "Veteran" title too, but asides that I cant find any details either

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

You're supposed to get a title and a couple logos, if you're a PS1 vet you get the original PS logo to put on your gear, I got the email but the link didn't work, I've seen a few players in game with the logo on their arms but I can't seem to find it myself.

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

Originally posted by Vortigon

Originally posted by Everket
    I got a mail telling me about a veteran planetside 1 reward - click and login to know more.

Well I did, but I didn't find any more information, even after I logged in on their site. Does anyone know what the reward is ?

Sounds like you have been a victim of a scam - I would advise you to immediately change your sony password etc.

LOL no, it goes to auth.station.sony.com.

• skydiver12skydiver12 Member Posts: 432

auht.slation.sony.com.cn ? :D