Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Don't even think about it!

SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Thorold, ONPosts: 183Member
Ok well think about it a little but recommend me the first hi-spec ftp that comes to mind when you want to have a blast with a friend. I know even that's probably asking a lot right now but me n my friend just got new pc's and we want something free to play.

#TeamVainlash
Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

Comments

• HelleriHelleri Felton, CAPosts: 927Member Uncommon

Do you want to it to:

a) Completely absorb your free time (and a good chunk of your not so free time).

b) Get old quick.

c) Promise the moon and the stars and be really fun at first but then turn into a long hard grind to the top, due to a stack of expansions you were not around for.

• miguksarammiguksaram Fort Meade, MDPosts: 826Member Uncommon
    Planetside 2 just released today.
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Hampshire, AZPosts: 509Member Uncommon

I only recommend this as I'm having a blast with it right now, but... Try "Raiderz" and it's almost mandatory to play with a friend/group after level 15 or so. (You can still solo it, but it's a pain in the a**.) Great graphics, and real manual combat. (dodging, aiming, blocking, etc.)

No other real good ftp I've experienced out there. And I will tell you to avoid SWTOR like the freaking plague. The game is barely functional (And in some cases it isn't even that.) after the FTP conversion. You also have to practicaly pay $5 just to wipe your a** in it. (It's now a cash shop with a game added on.)

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.