Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$60,000 Stretch Goal Reached! Desert Lands

MogusMogus Member Posts: 169
We have officially reached our $60,000 stretch goal which has unlocked the Desert Lands as a new climate at launch!

www.greedmonger.com
Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

Comments

• dracomundracomun Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Am I missing something it says 57k
  • lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    Originally posted by dracomun
    Am I missing something it says 57k

yeah?

• NOS44NOS44 Member Posts: 6
    From what i understand on the Kickstarter page, there are more funds that have been donated directly through Paypal, so when you add in that 3 or 4k, it is over 60k.
  • xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    can i borrow about 8k of that? i need to get my roof fixed.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

That's great.

Now, about that combat video...

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• NOS44NOS44 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by xAPOCx

Your best bet there is too ask for the 8k from that Roberts guy that just raised about 6mil for Star Citizen.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Originally posted by NOS44

Your best bet there is too ask for the 8k from that Roberts guy that just raised about 6mil for Star Citizen.

He has a point, though.  Kickstarter is high-tech panhandling.  It's people begging others for money so they can create a business for personal gain.

I've no problem with what others want to do with their money, but call it what it is - begging.

Might as well start a Kickstarter for roof repairs.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• TalketzantoTalketzanto Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Originally posted by Rohn
    Originally posted by NOS44

He has a point, though.  Kickstarter is high-tech panhandling.  It's people begging others for money so they can create a business for personal gain.

I've no problem with what others want to do with their money, but call it what it is - begging.

Might as well start a Kickstarter for roof repairs.

The difference is that a panhandler on the street isn't going to take your money and create something that you enjoy.....Think of it as express shipping...your paying a little xtra to get your product a little faster......