Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golden Joystick

BigWaaghBigWaagh Member UncommonPosts: 10
World Of Tanks won the Golden Joystick for MMO of the Year.  Game keeps getting better and better.  If you have not tried it and enjoy blowing up tanks it is free to play give it a try.

Comments

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Originally posted by BigWaagh
    World Of Tanks won the Golden Joystick for MMO of the Year.  Game keeps getting better and better.  If you have not tried it and enjoy blowing up tanks it is free to play give it a try.

Agreed! image

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987
    Great game. It's my go-to game if nothing else to play, and its almost always fun.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• cptndunselcptndunsel Member UncommonPosts: 136

WOT is not an MMO - its a small scale sandbox shooter. CW is the only thing that approaches a persistent environment, and even that is nothing more than a larger sandbox that resets.

And yet this won MMO award. Just shows that stuffing the ballot box will yield whatever result you want.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Not really sure how it won an MMO award. Its a multiplayer lobby game...

Congrat's to Wargaming no matter what.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."