Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game!

lordshroom420lordshroom420 Member UncommonPosts: 33
I have only play ed this game for a little bit and seems to be laggy as hell maybe based on no stress test but hey i didn't get into beta so i don't know ,been playing for just a little bit but all ready super BORED is it just me but i thounght there would be new stuff in PS2 not the same old sh*t with beter graffix Damn poeple need to listen to what poeple want in a game !! N not put some boring crap and have people throw there money down the pottie for some stuff that should have been a EXP for planetside 1!!

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Which is why I'll never play this game.  Instead of making a better Planetside 1, they tried to re-invent the game.   They removed a lot of what made Planetside a great game and turned it into a hacked version of BF2/CoD type game play.  
  • chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953

Sadly I agree, I keep getting spammed in email about "Old PS1 vets! The PS2 time has arrived!" emails.  I want to write back and say..

"well I was in your beta, I have seen the end and to be honest, it's nothing like ps1 tactically. This version is definitly a fps as stated by the devs in their main focus of the game and that is fine if that's where you want this to go. But as an old vet of PS1, I can't find a reasonable reason to join PS2 in it's current state, other then if I want to fight against a mass zerg and hope I am on the bigger zerg side"

Just my 2 cents anyways, the capture points are just that , capture points, the defend the base, hold the wall defenses and all that is just gone. They added more near the end to "fix" this aspect, but sadly it's just not there.

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    What makes this game boring and the first not?  The same boring moments I've found were also in the first Planetside.  Besides the lag I'm enjoying the game quite a bit.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

I like it.

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• lordshroom420lordshroom420 Member UncommonPosts: 33

never said i didn't like the game Just catch my-self in yawns ! Sometimes....... but they have left the game open too Add on that mite make the gamers go WOW!