Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silkroad Online: Ignite Silkroad Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Silkroad Online players have a lot of exciting changes in store beginning with the just-announced "Ignite Silkroad" expansion that will launch later in November. Developers are promising that Silkroad will be something completely different both for new players and returning players.

Named "Ignite Silkroad", this enhancement will change the gameplay for both new and old players and is only the first of many new exciting changes to come. From system improvements, increase benefits and incredible events, players can expect a different experience when they jump back to the vast Silkroad universe; especially to those who have been away from the game for a while. "Ignite Silkroad"starts in just one week on November 20th.

Find out more on the official Silkroad Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MrwhoMrwho Member UncommonPosts: 12
    It's been a long time since SRO.  As I troll through all these newly released mmo's i still havent found a PVP that has made me want to either  A. smash my keyboard into bits B. put my dancing shoes on. SRO did have fun pvp, with the vast lvl gap as a new player ganking was a pain at times. F it ill download
  • ShelvinarrShelvinarr Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by Mrwho
    It's been a long time since SRO.  As I troll through all these newly released mmo's i still havent found a PVP that has made me want to either  A. smash my keyboard into bits B. put my dancing shoes on. SRO did have fun pvp, with the vast lvl gap as a new player ganking was a pain at times. F it ill download

Yep, I'm downloading it as we speak.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

PVP ONLY works if the playing field is somewhat even.

I enjoyed SRO for the PVE as i do all mmorpg's.As per usual all f2p games lack depth,it was a simple grind and had some fun times for short periods.It was a good game to play for a month then take a break for a couple.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.