Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

All Scopes and most Explosives - reference videos

ObzzarverObzzarver OsloPosts: 50Member Uncommon

Hey guys,

During beta when we for a short time had a lot of cert points to play around with, I tought it'd be a good idea to record how all the scopes look, so that in the future neither myself nor other people with access to the footage, would have to waste hard earned cert points to find out.

Planetside 2 - All scopes - all factions - reference guide

Same thing with the explosives, which I've tested with a subscriber/victim in this video, although we did not have access to ALL of them at that stage of beta.

Planetside 2 - Explosives (most of them) - reference guide

Hope you enjoy, and please share the videos around for others too see if you find them usefull :)

Leave a comment in this thread for feedback and ideas for other usefull videos.

Honest none-summarized friendly gameplay videos with commentary: MMO previews / Gametesting / Let's Play:

www.youtube.com/user/Obzzarver

Comments

• psiicatpsiicat St Petersburg, FLPosts: 29Member
    lol your naration on your videos always makes me laugh you get off on tangents so easy
  • RedcorRedcor Austin, TXPosts: 426Member
    Bravo, nice work, very needed.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

• ObzzarverObzzarver OsloPosts: 50Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by psiicat
    lol your naration on your videos always makes me laugh you get off on tangents so easy

I can't really deny that :P but I'll take that as a compliment. Laughter = positive

Honest none-summarized friendly gameplay videos with commentary: MMO previews / Gametesting / Let's Play:

www.youtube.com/user/Obzzarver

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Calgary, ABPosts: 2,156Member

I use the 3.4x scope on my medic rifle since it's a long range gun and I had to tone down the mouse sensitivity (down to 0.20) to be able to use it otherwise it'd be flying all over the place with a slight movement of the mouse. I also have the night vision scope for the medic rifle too but it's terrible and very situational even at night (the black + is hard to see most of the time), I like the circle/dot holo I use on my engineer gun and it has increased my accuracy.