Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

$60,000 Stretch Goal Reached! Desert Lands

MogusMogus Anderson, OHPosts: 169Member
We have officially reached our $60,000 stretch goal which has unlocked the Desert Lands as a new climate at launch!

www.greedmonger.com
Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

Tagged:

Comments

• dracomundracomun Toledo, OHPosts: 84Member Uncommon
    Am I missing something it says 57k
  • lotapartylotaparty taxila canttPosts: 514Member
    Originally posted by dracomun
    Am I missing something it says 57k

yeah?

• NOS44NOS44 Richmond Hill, GAPosts: 6Member
    From what i understand on the Kickstarter page, there are more funds that have been donated directly through Paypal, so when you add in that 3 or 4k, it is over 60k.
  • xAPOCxxAPOCx Vineland, NJPosts: 869Member
    can i borrow about 8k of that? i need to get my roof fixed.

• ZekiahZekiah Posts: 2,483Member Uncommon

That's great.

Now, about that combat video...

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• NOS44NOS44 Richmond Hill, GAPosts: 6Member
    Originally posted by xAPOCx

Your best bet there is too ask for the 8k from that Roberts guy that just raised about 6mil for Star Citizen.

• RohnRohn Saint Peters, MOPosts: 3,729Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by NOS44

Your best bet there is too ask for the 8k from that Roberts guy that just raised about 6mil for Star Citizen.

He has a point, though.  Kickstarter is high-tech panhandling.  It's people begging others for money so they can create a business for personal gain.

I've no problem with what others want to do with their money, but call it what it is - begging.

Might as well start a Kickstarter for roof repairs.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• TalketzantoTalketzanto Posts: 205Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rohn
    Originally posted by NOS44

He has a point, though.  Kickstarter is high-tech panhandling.  It's people begging others for money so they can create a business for personal gain.

I've no problem with what others want to do with their money, but call it what it is - begging.

Might as well start a Kickstarter for roof repairs.

The difference is that a panhandler on the street isn't going to take your money and create something that you enjoy.....Think of it as express shipping...your paying a little xtra to get your product a little faster......