Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Interview with Tasos Flambouras on 11/29

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com is pleased to announce that we have compiled all of the questions from our community for Darkfall: Unholy Wars and we will be hosting a live interview with Aventurine's Tasos Flambouras on November 29th at 9am EST. Join us for this exciting interview opportunity!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gravesworngravesworn Member Posts: 324
    Lets hope for some clear and consice answers!
  • RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

Two days before the interview he will send Mmorpg a memo that he will be unable to attend the live interview because his personal trainers cat died. As such the live interview will be pushed back to 12-11-12.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    rredemp na
  • Pumuckl71Pumuckl71 Member Posts: 121

even if by accident someone would  rate  the game under 7.0  - Tasos Pussflamthrowas will cramp up in embryo position

screaming  " I have the logs , you didnt play my game for 200 hours  so you cant say shit ".

Edit Info :

This is no troll ...its sarcasm based on Tasos Devrage vs Eurogamer on DF release.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71

even if by accident someone would  rate  the game under 7.0  - Tasos Pussflamthrowas will cramp up in embryo position

screaming  " I have the logs , you didnt play my game for 200 hours  so you cant say shit ".

Edit Info :

This is no troll ...its sarcasm based on Tasos Devrage vs Eurogamer on DF release.

That was funny.  The Euro-troll played like 20 mins, if that and was wrong about a lot in his review.  That Eurogamer reviewer got Tasosed. 

• Arcondo87Arcondo87 Member Posts: 94
    seems like if anyone replys to a topic there considerd a troll these days...
    dont see anyone calling anyone a troll here ...
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by Badaboom

That was funny.  The Euro-troll played like 20 mins, if that and was wrong about a lot in his review.  That Eurogamer reviewer got Tasosed. 

Ed Zitron got Tasosed!

I like it.

And yeah, it was funny as hell to watch.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94

Good to hear the interview is still on

(------- Ed Zitron vs Tasos in a cage fight. Holy hell i'd pay my bankroll to see that match (which it would cost mr. Zitron after the hospital visit)

• Pumuckl71Pumuckl71 Member Posts: 121
    the 2nd  review wasnt much better ...and  press bashing is never a good thing ...its more a sign of poor judgement and  lack of  self confidence. Tasosed are you guys serious he acted out like a 9 year old
  • CrazyCronusCrazyCronus Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Cool looking forward to this interview!
  • Justin9820Justin9820 Member Posts: 49
    the 2nd  review wasnt much better ...and  press bashing is never a good thing ...its more a sign of poor judgement and  lack of  self confidence. Tasosed are you guys serious he acted out like a 9 year old

I feel like he had a legitimate reason to. That kind of review from a europe based company on a game created with the primary audience at the time being in europe (europe launched before north america), likely costed them MANY early sales.

• KasmosKasmos Member UncommonPosts: 593

I read the review by Ed and it screamed "I haven't played much and couldn't handle it".

Why they would choose a carebear to review a hardcore PvP sandbox game is beyond me, but the entire server declaring war on EUROGAMER.NET was totally worth it.

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

Eddy Zits got what he deserved. He was a documented and proven liar. Did you really think AV was just going to let it slip, especially considering it was done on such a major site? With the info they had on this moron, getting Tasosed was a given.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    An interview? Will it be video? I'd really like to see what a snake-oil salesman looks like.

Optional PvP = No PvP
    i was just happy av stuck up for them selfs making mmos is hard
  • naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by Raxeon
    i was just happy av stuck up for them selfs making mmos is hard

and still the small company from Greece has made one the best MMOs in almost 10 years (imo). the multimillionare MMO industry and gamers shouldn't laugh at AV, it is AV that should laugh at them

nal yep lets hope the new game fixes alot of the flaws of the first : ) and there bigger dev team responds faster to fix anything that comes up
  • RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455
    You can stop and not waste your time on asking if there will be first person view. It has already been confirmed in the last video. Replace it with another question that hasn't been answered yet.
  • SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

Yaaa yes i can see it now....the interview

MMORPG.com Interviewer: "Tasos what are some core elements of the Warrior Role?"

Tasos: "We have a lot of great conept Art ...you wanna see?"

This isnt trolling this is symbolism of wtf AV does to us as their community.

snake funny way to look at it .
  • Spool1Spool1 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Lets hope its not some fucken retard asking the same questions we already know. If these questions are anything like questions MMORPG has asked in the past it will be complete fail, you guys better have a bunch of hardcore Darkfall Veterans behind these "questions" being posted towards Tasos or this will fail so damn bad.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    this aint gonna happen lol..
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    this aint gonna happen lol..

yea it will

• SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317