Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen: Approaching the $4M Mark

2»

Comments

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Way past 5.5?

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• KtaraKtara Member Posts: 37
    It's over 6M now, with 8 minutes to go.
  • darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Finished at 6.2 was there online watching as they beat Project Eternity,and at the end when they hit over 6 million,I just hope those companies that don't fully support PC are watching right now.
    p>
  • RagnorMalakRagnorMalak Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Originally posted by Vorthanion
    A total of  $5,732,718 raised.  We now get playable destroyers and carriers!!!!!!  I sure hope the Constellation ship looks cool.

If you want to know what the RSI Constellation is going to look like, check this link:

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/RSI_Constellation

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    6,233,356$ is the final amount raised. An impressive record.
  • MyopicMooseMyopicMoose Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by darker70
    Finished at 6.2 was there online watching as they beat Project Eternity,and at the end when they hit over 6 million,I just hope those companies that don't fully support PC are watching right now.

Well said!  I hope this is a sign to those in positions of influence in the industry that the homogenized schlock that the mmo development community has been coming out with in recent years need not be the norm.  Players WILL financially support a title, and with big numbers (many many pledgers to SC are in the multiple hundreds of dollars) when the game provides a level of quality commensurate with the cost.