Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Creative Lead Discusses DF:UW's Vision

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Aventurine has released a new video developer diary featuring Creative Lead Adam Oikonomopoulos who discusses the new art style in Darkfall: Unholy Wars as well as how the original game influenced the new one. Enjoy!

Comments

• shikyo111shikyo111 Port Angeles, WAPosts: 10Member
    As a new player going to start playing this game its souding more and mroe interesting. Can not wait to play this.
  • EnzoBautistaEnzoBautista MerseysidePosts: 29Member
    Looking forward to the game, take your time with it guys and give it some TLC
  • makiimakii noPosts: 280Member
    suspicious comments.
  • botrytisbotrytis In Flux, MIPosts: 2,605Member Uncommon

Hype Alert!!!

I tried DF1 - waste of time. I am taking a wait and see on this one.

"In 50 years, when I talk to my grandchildren about these days, I'll make sure to mention what an accomplished MMO player I was. They are going to be so proud ..."
    by Naqaj - 7/17/2013 MMORPG.com forum

• adderVXIadderVXI st cloud, MNPosts: 666Member Uncommon
    I would be happy with enviro sounds...

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo LondonPosts: 3,219Member Uncommon

Much prefer understated exposition of mmorpgs. GJ.

The big marketing drives with "Batman VO" and stirring orchestral crescendo to go with the superfly-over camera are too high in sugar for me these days!

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,768Member Rare
    Hope they learned from the last mess and up with a decent game.  Always nice to see an Indie succeed.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Detroit, MIPosts: 1,503Member Uncommon

Pretty good idea to touch up on the old client, revamp a few things, and generate hype under a "new game" status.

I'd like to see some old games do this... like EverQuest II or SWG.

4ft Gaming Mouse Pad - www.mouserpad.com