Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Thread

Comments

• dinamo2020dinamo2020 Member Posts: 2
    i pm;ed you hope they are not gone^^
  • Harlock999Harlock999 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, been waiting for this game, if anyone has a spare, please post.  Thanks!
  • DerivativeDerivative Member UncommonPosts: 85

Interested in a key, would like to try out the combat as that is the only thing that has me concerned from videos.

If its decent, i have no issue getting the elite edition and putting another 5 keys up for community grabs.

Thanks in advance.

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319
    Still looking for a key. Pretty please, with sugar on top. Spare me a key...
  • ShogunmistrzShogunmistrz Member Posts: 1

Hi.

If somebody has a key to AOW I ask for send me him (private message) :D

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Glad to have recieved your attention, lady or gentleman.

Okay, LOOK.. I'll just cut to the chase. I really, really, really wish to play this amazing game known as 'Age of Wushu'. Hmm? Ok, I've been following this game for quite the while now. This new MMORPG sounds like it's going to be SOOOO much fun! I mean come on! You're basically fighting anything and everyone, and jobs, something about jail (Won't go there, hopefully) There's tons of fun! Sadly, or well.. Terribly I haven't got the chance to test it! I don't know why. The gods have forsaken me!

Can you give me that opportunity?

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

My life hangs in the balance.

• dani02dani02 Member Posts: 3
    still looking for a key, i really want to play this game been waiting for a long time,, please and thank [email protected]
  • Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257

Anyone that is interested in trying to get a key please see http://www.ageofwushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=662 this topic for a chance to receive a beta key. SnailGames is trying to get as many people in to the beta as they want, so chances are you will receive a key.

If you don't get a key for this testing period, there is another one on December 5th.

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

Hi Folks.
    Looking for a key.
    PM me please.
    Thanks!

• DerivativeDerivative Member UncommonPosts: 85

I'm not a fan of putting my email address on an open forum, thats why these boards have a private message feature.

Still awaiting a key if anyone has an extra one.

Thanks in advance.

• KojintoKojinto Member Posts: 1

I'm also going to ask a kind soul for a beta key, however, I will differentiate myself from everyone else by providing a picture of thanks to said key giver using MS paint.  

Aside from that I've been anxiously awaiting testing this game for a couple of years now since it was first announced overseas.  If I am lucky enough to recieve a key from one of you, I'll make sure to go balls to the wall in my "thank you" picture.

"With My Sword!!"

• tranvientranvien Member Posts: 1

hi all !

Im looking for a key . Can you help me have a key to enter the game AOW.

email: [email protected]

• d.turtled.turtle Member Posts: 2

Anyone have an extra beta key?

Pls send me 1 beta key. Just 1, i need it.

Thank so much.

• timvsturtletimvsturtle Member Posts: 1
    I'm not good much in english but like true fans of AoW i am would really like to try the game and feel what it's like? If im lucky enough to recieve any key from someone my heart would feel really warm. Pls message me or email me: [email protected]
  • dcheroclixdcheroclix Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for a beta key, i would like to try this game out before i pay anything for it so if u still have a key just PM it to me thanks in advance.
  • brim94brim94 Member Posts: 1

if any1 has a extra key pls msg me.

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    i would like a key aswell if anyone has one
  • BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

I would really love to check this game out.. If anyone could spare a key, thanks!

• Medicated03Medicated03 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    also looking for a key :D
  • AliGeniusAliGenius Member UncommonPosts: 32

A key would kick ass.

[email protected]

Thank-you.

• lietjelietje Member Posts: 2

if any one still has a spare key i would love one!!

thanks in advance

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 374

I still have three keys left.  People that PM me though, please make it more then just one sentence "I can haz key."  If anything, send me a pm with your favorite kung fu star.

Edit: Keys are gone, no more keys.

• bunlybunly Member Posts: 3
    Will u give me beta key plz?
  • bunlybunly Member Posts: 3
    Will u give me a beta key plz ?
  • chuoivang105chuoivang105 Member Posts: 2

@ ?

inbox me or mess [email protected]