Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TSW What is your favourite group

I personally have only tried Templars and Illuminati but I have to say from those two The Illuminati is my favourite group :)

Comments

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    The Dragons have the most...interesting...introduction.  ;)
  • SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Playing Templar and I like this faction.
  • GR3NDELGR3NDEL Member UncommonPosts: 112

The Illuminati, for a number of reasons... but the number one reason?

Kirsten.  Geary..  So much bad-ass in one well-dressed package.

• DomotoDomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82

Way back when they announced the factions, I was pretty much sold on Illuminati.  I do find all 3 factions interesting and fun in their own way, but no matter what I just feel off not playing the blue's. 

Originally posted by Ortwig
    The Dragons have the most...interesting...introduction.  ;)

There is certainly something to be said about hallucinogenic BJ's as a selling point for a group.

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

in real life I am illuminati ,but

playing on templars side,  after answering at some questions for Secret War FB event

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    My main is Illuminati, but right now i started a dragon alt. I really like their reports based on their chaos theory. But of course they dont have that cold black charming person called kristen geary (or something like that) as the ilus do.

Hodor!

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    One of each, though my Templar was first and favorite. I didn't find the "20 Questions" method of selecting a faction to be very helpful. It picked Illuminati for me; it didn't seem to make any distinction between "how I think the world works" and "how I think the world should work". The pick felt almost random, because I think my answers were distributed pretty evenly across their selection possibilities.