Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: New PvP Map - Temple of the Silent Storm - Introduced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In a new video released by ArenaNet, Jonathan Sharp introduces players to a brand new Guild Wars 2 PvP map called The Temple of the Silent Storm. The new map is available today for players on live servers to check out! Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795

oh my ANet sucks as always at streams. Was there even 1 stream which worked fine for theM? like no sound/video issues?

I absolutely love this map. it's gorgeous and fun.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Tried the map yesterday and its a ton of fun. Very different from the other ones since it has so many routes and elevation plays a big role.

• roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402
    What low end pc are they playing this on ? The game in reality on a medium spec PC looks and plays amazing . Dont release things like this it looks like trash and its not . God these devs are great but they lack common sence . 
  • This screams "We want the Panda audience!" too bad this looks as good as they are presenting this video... like crap.
  • HelleriHelleri Member UncommonPosts: 930
    They don't just want the panda audience but apperently any one who likes PvP in the traband area of Aika online as well. But, hey Aika copied archlord to begin with and this game copies Aika and WoW. Plagarism is really starting to stack in MMO's. Hopefully by the next game like this it will be filled with so much un-original content that we can't tell where exactly their ideas came from and it won't feel re-hashed....but I guess it really doesn't matter as long as the next guy does it at least a smidge better the previous.

Originally posted by Helleri
    They don't just want the panda audience but apperently any one who likes PvP in the traband area of Aika online as well. But, hey Aika copied archlord to begin with and this game copies Aika and WoW. Plagarism is really starting to stack in MMO's. Hopefully by the next game like this it will be filled with so much un-original content that we can't tell where exactly their ideas came from and it won't feel re-hashed....but I guess it really doesn't matter as long as the next guy does it at least a smidge better the previous.

What plagarism are you talking about??

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by Kuppa

The Koda I guess? Although the concept art for the Koda was around long before any Pandaria promo stuff came out.  Or maybe they think the map, although the map seems very different to any of those games he mentioned and I have played all of them.

Back to the OP. Love the new map, very tactical and adds some much needed variety to sPvP. Hope they keep the maps coming. Probably my favourite map so far, although the shark one is pretty neat too.

Originally posted by evilastro
    Originally posted by Kuppa

The Koda I guess? Although the concept art for the Koda was around long before any Pandaria promo stuff came out.  Or maybe they think the map, although the map seems very different to any of those games he mentioned and I have played all of them.

Back to the OP. Love the new map, very tactical and adds some much needed variety to sPvP. Hope they keep the maps coming. Probably my favourite map so far, although the shark one is pretty neat too.

Ya Im not sure what they are referring to either...