It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Diablo 3 review after playing 400+ hours
1. When you first start playing its all new and fresh, the art is great and nice overall visuals
2. Until you hit Inferno, feeling overpowered and slicing through monsters is fun
1. The odds of a usefull item or something you can sell for a nice profit in the AH dropping are like 1%. In over 400 hours of playing I've had 1 item drop (a legendary recipie) that sells in Ah for 5mil.
2. Because of the lack of good drops in Inferno, you are forced to use the AH/RMAH and everything that would be usefull for actually passing Act 1 or 2 is beyond reach for 80% of the players.
3. The players who got lucky with items in the begining or used bots to farm now run the economy and keep prices sky high.
4. Repetitive scenery and gameplay. Whoever thought it would be fun to farm the same thing a million times to upgrade a single piece of armor or weapon is a sadastic bastard.
Eyecandy - 9/10, it looks really nice
Enjoyment - 5/10, once you hit inferno you feel like throwing your computer out the window
Replayability - 2/10, you get bored and frustrated pretty quickly spending 2-3 hours farming and with nothing to show for it
Overall Score: 5/10, save your money for something better