Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you getting a Wii U?

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Oh gawd I wanna get one o.o or a ps vita...

Too bad i wont be gettin anything till after the year is over :(

Are any of you guys planning on getting a wii u too? Im excited for that gta style lego game o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    nah.  stopped liking Nintendo after gamecube. 
  • tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

yeah...

my last nintendo was the Nintendo 64..

Nintendo is to kiddy for me,I need blood,guts,and gore.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Nah, while i enjoyed the wii as a party console. my PS3 see's alot more use so ill just stick to what i got.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    Originally posted by tank017

yeah...

one of my sisters has a wii.  the only thing i like about it is i can play the old nintendo games i grew up with.  but yeah most of nintendo's newer games are too..........."Mario Party"ish.  at least for me. 

• JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257
    I wouldn't mind getting a Wii U and the latest DS, I quite fancy playing Pokémon for some reason, brings back childhood memories lol. If not I may end up getting the new PS3 console, it has a free network and they are starting to bring out MMOs for it, I have cousins who play on it a lot... choices, choices. :)
  • Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Not until a very solid base of exclusive titles has built up, until then PS3 will remain my console of choice and PS4 will most likely be a buy. 
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

No, but I didn't plan on buying a Wii either.

/never know

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

After the last abominations like the new metroid - Final Fantasy - zelda - Gran Turismo i gave up on console gaming.
    The games where you went out to the store to get a new console are so bad these days that it aint worth it for me anymore to buy them.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

pass. No more gimmicks. I just want to sit my ass on a comfy couch in front of a giant tv with controller in hand, twitching away. I don't want to jump around or swing my arms anymore in my games. I don't want to wave around my controller or stare at a screen other than my tv. Just give me hand eye coordination and some great environments.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

no wish theyd make a gamecube 2

really liked my gamecube, complimented the pc well

never seen point to xbox or ps3, as most of the games i would want on them are on pc anyway.  I guess if i was into driving games or something, oh and beat em ups are probably better on console.

mario galaxy and metroid apart wii was poor for games.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

No, I think I'm probably done with consoles. They seem to break more frequently than a PC, and I can't repair them myself just by replacing a part.

I hardly played my 360 and it broke, got a free repair and it broke again... My ps2 broke, my brother's ps3 broke. The only console I have that isn't broken is my gamecube, kinda funny since nintendo consoles since the gamecube have the worst game selection.

Not worth the investment. The repairs cost like half of what the systems are worth. If it breaks a second time you are pretty much paying double for the system.

Forgot to add... my ps1 also broke.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

If the WiiU allowed multiple tablet controllers (more than 2) i would get it for sure, but Nintendo is always short sighted and never over deliver on there products. 

Having kids, i could just imagine all of the fights over who got to use the "Cool" controller and who didn't for that reason the WiiU will not grace my household. Sad considering i have purchased every single gaming console since the Atari 2600 (yes i had a 3DO and a NeoGeo).

I was watching Once upon a time in Mexico and i remember Johnny Depps character ask Danny Trejo if he was a mexiCAN or a mexiCANT. Well there was a time when it was NintenDO, now its NintenDONT for me.

Lolipops !

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Ill have it release day
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531
    Getting my Wii-u somewhere in the 2nd half of 2013 , since all the good titles will be releasing from July 2013 to Jan 2014.  No point getting one now since most of the games are "party" type games.  So even if I would get one now , it will just sit there for a few months collecting dust , so I'll wait , but for sure I'll be buying one , just not the at moment. :)
  • KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

yeah...

They actually have third-party support this time around. Assassin's Creed III, Batman: Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Darksiders II are all launch titles.

That said, I won't be buying it until a game comes out for it that I'd be interested in. Maybe a new Zelda game, but I dunno. The last one kinda sucked.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by Kaerigan

yeah...

They actually have third-party support this time around. Assassin's Creed III, Batman: Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Darksiders II are all launch titles.

That said, I won't be buying it until a game comes out for it that I'd be interested in. Maybe a new Zelda game, but I dunno. The last one kinda sucked.

Even still..

I'd still put my money on a PS3 or an Xbox..( I prefer PS)

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

There's no way I'm passing up on an HD Zelda release.

NO.............WAY.

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

i dont know yet. im getting the new playstation that i can gaurantee.

the new xbox. i geus i will get it  cant miss my halo gears of war (if they make more.) and ofc fable.

the wii u here my problem. there issnt anythign remotely usefull comming on it. Yes i enjoy mario and mario party. stuff like supersmash bro's brawl. but im not looking for release dates of those. id have to walk into them. The new zelda is gonna be the do or die for me. im not sure yet.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

TBH aside from Zelda and SSB, Im more excited for other games.  Like Pikmin, ZombieU, LegoLand detective, Dragon Quest X, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and umm...TankTankTank o.o

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

I'll definitely be getting a Wii U. Ive owned all of the consolses from the start. The fact the Wii U is going with real 3rd party support is more a plus to me then anything. If they got Minecraft, thats where the frosting is for me. Definitely some possibilities with the controller and that game. 

• DomotoDomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82

If I was going to get a new console, it would be the Wii U. The problem I have with XBOX or PS is that...I'm Basically just using a toned-down version of my gaming rig. Yes, there will be titles that are exclusive, but rarely am I interested in those, and most titles that I am interested in...I can just get for my PC. Having a controller plugged into my PC for certain games makes them even less relevant.

Nintendo still at least feels like a console to me, as I use a console to have a different experience than my gaming PC. I played around with a Wii U display today, and if anything else it's...nifty. The unfortunate thing is...if And when they release a SSB for the Wii U...I will end up picking it up regardless XD

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Since my house is used as a social hub (single and own my place so.. vOv) I will have to.

Having Beyonetta2 exclusive to the Wii-U doesn't hurt either.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by jpnz

Since my house is used as a social hub (single and own my place so.. vOv) I will have to.

Having Beyonetta2 exclusive to the Wii-U doesn't hurt either.

GAMING HOUSE PARTY AT JPNZ!

*pretends to ride a pony while bouncing to jpnz place*

( o.o)
    (")(")