Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Vindictus: Season 2 Video Gives a Sneak Peek at New Content

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,643MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Nexon has released a new video featuring an inside peek at Vindictus Season 2, the latest game update that features new monsters, maps, bosses and a level increase. Players can now attain 80th level in Vindictus. Enjoy!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• NovusodNovusod Lakewood, NJPosts: 892Member Uncommon
    Season 2 has already launched a few days ago. Can't really call this a sneak peek at this point since it is old news. Not blaming MMORPG.com for this but Nexon's marketing is to blame. They should have tried to hype up Season 2 before launch.
  • DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Posts: 271Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Novusod
    Nexon's marketing

Theres nothing more to say.

• RocknissRockniss Youngstown, OHPosts: 1,034Member
    Well it is what it is and really with this game if your going to play you know when launch is, if you might play, well at least you have some feedback out there already and there was zero stress on the servers. Nice easy smooth sailing.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,191Member Uncommon
    I deleted this off my hard drive, even Diablo III is better than this game and that is not saying much.
  • spoononespoonone san diego, CAPosts: 39Member Uncommon
    They added Mexico and Australia server and nobody lives there knows about it.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Solon, MEPosts: 2,201Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    I deleted this off my hard drive, even Diablo III is better than this game and that is not saying much.

I really wouldn't say that at all... This is defiantly better than Diablo III and I'm not even a huge fan of this game so I'm not really sure how you came to that conclusion.

Smile

• TyrianPrimeTyrianPrime OlympusPosts: 106Member
    Well until they fix the Verification mail, that is never sent in NexonEU, one could see what is this all about sometime next century!

Fully supporting STAR CITIZEN by the Legendary Grandmaster of the Space Game Genre, Chris Roberts.For Captain Eisen's memory.....For Squadron 42...For the Space Genre....For the PC....I pledge!
    Star Citizen
    TOG Star Citizen-Join Us

• RenoakuRenoaku Posts: 1,005Member Uncommon

Nothing much to say good about Vindictus. Played it on and off checked back on it many times, NEXON as a company is a failure. They make moeny off all the moms and dads who buy their kids prepaid or let them use a creditcard yes true, maybe a few other actual people paying for their games or service.

But Nexon's Vindictus as a game just costs way too much.

Yes it is free 2 play, however it is not FREE TO ENJOY. If i wanted to customize 3 characters on my account the exact way I want them I would have to spend almost $200 no joke, and to change anything on them in the future I would still have to pay more.

Nexon might be doing updates to their game but I have to say even GuildWars 2 with their bot problem is better it doesn't cost as much to customize the character the way I want and I can use in game money too without having to pay real money if I want.

Also to my knowledge the game is Peer 2 Peer which gives the lag and hosting issue, and to my knowledge can put your computers information at risk if you do not have good security and even then. The company does not make people aware that instances are not hosted on the game server and on a users computer.

• nhatnhat york, PAPosts: 114Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Renoaku

Nothing much to say good about Vindictus. Played it on and off checked back on it many times, NEXON as a company is a failure. They make moeny off all the moms and dads who buy their kids prepaid or let them use a creditcard yes true, maybe a few other actual people paying for their games or service.

But Nexon's Vindictus as a game just costs way too much.

Yes it is free 2 play, however it is not FREE TO ENJOY. If i wanted to customize 3 characters on my account the exact way I want them I would have to spend almost $200 no joke, and to change anything on them in the future I would still have to pay more.

Nexon might be doing updates to their game but I have to say even GuildWars 2 with their bot problem is better it doesn't cost as much to customize the character the way I want and I can use in game money too without having to pay real money if I want.

Also to my knowledge the game is Peer 2 Peer which gives the lag and hosting issue, and to my knowledge can put your computers information at risk if you do not have good security and even then. The company does not make people aware that instances are not hosted on the game server and on a users computer.

Eh you don't have to pay for cosmentics. Also Peer 2 Peer uses torrent technology. So you're saying torrents are risky? lol no.