Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blops 2 or Halo 4?

bensmbensm Member Posts: 39

I can only afford one and i'm looking for replayability.

I love the Halo saga and storyline and in terms of graphics, story and music halo beats blops 2 by a landslide but since im looking for replayability and i rly like the cod mulitplayer(because its fast paced, i like that) i think im going for blops 2.

Also for the league option and the streaming option that blops gives us

I know CoD is pushing it by making every game the same but i only bought the first blops of the entire CoD series so im not gonna be mad about that since i didn't waste my money on the same game a lot of times (lol)

I already looked into the halo mp and i got to admit that 343i didnt make a great job...

Well since im looking for a lot of hours on the same game i ask you your opinion on the matter. Surprise me :)

Comments

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836

I'm a diehard fan of Halo so my opinion's destined to be skewed. But if you're keeping tally or something, I'd say Halo 4. :P I haven't played Blops or Blops 2 so I can't offer a grande comparison between the 2. I'm also interested in people's opinions on the matter as well. 

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    Borderlands 2............

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    neither, console shooters suck
  • cartermaticcartermatic Member Posts: 53
    ^^ idk what his problem is. Halo 4 though for sure. i used ot be a diehard call of duty fan but ever single call of duty is getting worse and worse and worse. this one is about as bad as it can get. halo 4's multiplayer is revamped and better than ever. its a bit faster too than the usual halo's. its a nice change. also call of duty hasnt re done anything in their engine for idk how long. the game is just a cash crop. activision saw a chance to make bank. and they took it. they care little to nothing about their customers. 

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    neither, console shooters suck

CoD was originally for PC if you played it back then, you would've known the fun.

CoD 4 started the era of CoD themepark gameplay on a console and after CoD 4, CoD MW2 comes out and shows ultimate downfall. Its like SWG's downfall with the NGE...... They deleted jeeps and all that good stuff. They have yet to release CoD 5.

Anyways......I'd go BO 2 for zombies and replayability of the story.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

I personally have not got Black Ops 2ut I have Halo 4 and I like it. It has spartan ops which is "episodic" missions you can do with other players along with the campaign itself and it also has specializations, which I'm not sure exactly how they work but I know I can unlock 2 or whatever once I get my first specialization to rank 50. There's armor to unlock as well as visor colors and challenges to complete. They also have monthly, daily, and weekly challenges I believe. You can also unlock emblams and emblam backgrounds.

Along with spartan ops and the campaign mode there is also the regular matches where you fight other players.

Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    get CSGO
  • AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Originally posted by bensm

I can only afford one and i'm looking for replayability.

I love the Halo saga and storyline and in terms of graphics, story and music halo beats blops 2 by a landslide but since im looking for replayability and i rly like the cod mulitplayer(because its fast paced, i like that) i think im going for blops 2.

Also for the league option and the streaming option that blops gives us

I know CoD is pushing it by making every game the same but i only bought the first blops of the entire CoD series so im not gonna be mad about that since i didn't waste my money on the same game a lot of times (lol)

I already looked into the halo mp and i got to admit that 343i didnt make a great job...

Well since im looking for a lot of hours on the same game i ask you your opinion on the matter. Surprise me :)

Well Black ops 2 is a good choice I would go with Planetside 2 , why? Because it's free completely, don't even need to buy the  game, just download it on steam and your good to go, there is a optional 14.99 a month sub and some ingame items you can buy but the scale of the combat is far from matched when compared to other games , plus has a progression side of things as well.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern
    Borderlands 2............

This or neither, both are insipid boring and made for multiplayer whack-a-mole fests, I got all of my deathmatching out of my system back with Quake, and i certainly got all my Counter Strike gaming back when that was just a mod.

Lolipops !