Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"What’s your favorite skill in all mmorpgs?"

13»

Comments

• Inf666Inf666 Member UncommonPosts: 513

The logout button.

In newer MMOs I wouldn't know what to do without it.

---
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• funyahnsfunyahns Member Posts: 315
    Sneak/Hide on rogue in eqlive
  • InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    The Bounty Hunter AoE skill in SWTOR. love that animation.

• akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615

Game: Asheron's Call

Skill: Alchemy

If you dont pay attention while you are creating health potions(it takes a portion of your health to make them) you can litterally kill yourself while making them.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Originally posted by Loke666

Necrotic travel in GW. Great necro skill that teleports you to something you killed.

Strain made this particularly so the players could use it for weird near exploits (his views is that if players can cleverly use the mechanics to their advantages that is good and even was encouraged in GW). 

There was this mission in the first campaign I tried 30 times before using this to complete the bonus mission of it (did that fine the first time, without it the mission was near impossible).

And yeah, this is a necroskill. :)

*Necrotic traversal: Spell. Exploit a random corpse. You teleport to that corpse's location and all nearby foes become Poisoned for 5...17...20 seconds.

Heh, yeah... we used that to get into enemy base in GvG. Kill an archer, teleport, and open the gate for your friends. Also, the description is pretty epic. image It is hard to pick a favorite but I liked using Shame and Guilt* when energy denial Mesmers were in fashion. I also like the facepalm icon. image

Shame: Hex Spell. For 6 seconds, the next time target foe casts a spell that targets an ally, the spell fails and you steal up to 5...12...14 Energy from that foe.

*(Guilt was basically the same as Shame but against offensive spellcasters.)

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• Originally posted by Elevenb4
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Juggernaut's saber throw and following it force leap for me. SWTOR.

My main is a Jugg tank, I have to agree with this too. Love doing this.

This exactly. Great and fluid anymations and smooth slicy sound effects. This is one thing I miss from when I played SWTOR.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

Composing in Mabinogi

• Baramos79Baramos79 Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by Azureal
    The Mark, Recall and Gate skills from UO.

Exactly what I was going to say =D

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591

Stealth , I love being Sneaky ,

• n00bitn00bit Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Anything that allows me to punt enemies about. Nothing like being up against a stronger opponent and flinging them to their doom off a steep cliff/keep wall.
  • Shadow-FocusShadow-Focus Member Posts: 13

Feign Death FTW.

Edit: Oh and Misdirect. And Stealth, I always play stealthy characters now.

Played - WoW, LotRO, AoC, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWtOR.

Playing - GW2

Want - TESO, Neverwinter, Titan

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Brand new one here: Phantom Blades from the Harbinger Mage soul in Rift.

Simply makes your melee attacks ranged attacks for 15 seconds. Awesome in PvP when chasing someone down.

Harbinger is my favourite class from any MMO, ever. First time I've ever changed my main (was a Cleric before).

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Gotta go with Left Click.  Mouse Wheel Scroll Up is a close second. 
  • EudaimonEudaimon Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Spellweaving on Demonologist (or perhaps Priest of Mitra)  - looks awesome, even if it's not as complex as I would have preferred.
  • mithrillionmithrillion Member Posts: 37
    My avatar on the left