Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Questions about the free part?

I downloaded the game and I know you can only level up to 20 without paying, but what are some of the other stuff? Can we get out of the noob area?

Is there a Tattoine? Degobah? Hoth?

As scenario wise, are there a lot of beautiful planets like SWG had?

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 6,026Administrator Uncommon
    Originally posted by silverseed71
    I downloaded the game and I know you can only level up to 20 without paying, but what are some of the other stuff? Can we get out of the noob area?   Is there a Tattoine? Degobah? Hoth?   As scenario wise, are there a lot of beautiful planets like SWG had?

You can actually levell all the way to 50. Tatooine and Hoth are indeed in the game. You can learn a ton of stuff about SWTOR at the holonet.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• silverseed71silverseed71 Boaz, ALPosts: 38Member

So what are the benefits of paying? I played City of Heroes for 4 years and paid $29.99 for 2 accounts. I don't mind paying. I just want to know what more does the game add?

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 6,026Administrator Uncommon
    So what are the benefits of paying? I played City of Heroes for 4 years and paid $29.99 for 2 accounts. I don't mind paying. I just want to know what more does the game add?    

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• lotapartylotaparty taxila canttPosts: 514Member
    Originally posted by MikeB

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

yup you will get more info there .also they gave 100 cartel points to anyone who played trial . but it still doesnot unlocks 6 action bars .oh well i will buy its subscription next month 

• silverseed71silverseed71 Boaz, ALPosts: 38Member

Can I get out of the newbie area of the game? If so, How?

• birdycephonbirdycephon Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 1,314Member
    Can I get out of the newbie area of the game? If so, How?  

There is a shuttle that takes you to the fleet where you can pick up your ship.