Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: New York Comic Con Panel Video

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Marvel Heroes team participated in a terrific panel discussion during last month's New York Comic Con. Attendees learned more about the features Marvel Heroes will utilize as well as more about the original story and costume customization during the panel. Check it out for yourself!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    audios really bad :[

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628

I'm really amped up for the game after watching that!

I am a bit concerned that there doesn't seem to be enough reason to spend $$ to keep the game funded. They said characters and costumes on market but you can earn them in game as well. I guess the game needs a lot of people who want to play characyer "A" NOW! :-)

• DrakadenDrakaden Member UncommonPosts: 138

My thought too Bendra, the F2P plan seems very generous to the free players, i can only imagine that they will try to add more kind of things to sell if it doesn't work out so well, i fear for his 3 cats, hopefully karma will not slap them in the face.

And lucky bastards, they all got closed beta access!

• vgamervgamer Member Posts: 195
    I think it really depends. League of Legends seems to do fine with the same model.
    Originally posted by vgamer
    I think it really depends. League of Legends seems to do fine with the same model.

from back when i use to play i remeber it took 2 weeks of playing 4+  hours a day to unlock a new champ (6300 ip)

any one coming new into the game now can pretty much expect to never own all the characters

unless they spend money or play none stop for 1 year+  to grind the ip needed to unlock all champions and a few rune pages  and runes sets

if i had to guess thats their plan too but it probably won't be  on a 2 week release schedule

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

People will spend money costume drops will probably be pretty rare, and people love diversity....