Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games Im Playing

Good evening everyone,

I am Destinova. I didn't see an intro thread so thought I would make my first post here.

The games I am currently playing are:

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Starcraft 2

waiting on Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

So far Assassins Creed was fun but repetitive.

Assassins Creed 2 fixed it mostly but was still there.

I own Assassins Creed III can't wait to start on it.

Ascension Protocol | Never Forget 3 Oct 11 | A Little Reading Goes A Long Way, Post Count does not matter

Comments

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Get out while you can.. *cough*

.. I mean, Hi there, welcome.

• ereyethirnereyethirn Member Posts: 79
    Oh those games are all terrible you are useless prson for playing them, you should play *insert game here* it is faaar better then those rubbish games *starts to list why your games are terrible*. There I just thought you needed an intro on how people communicate on these forums... Anway welcome :)
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Welcome to the site!

What the above poster probably means to say is that there are a lot of mixed opinions here and a lot of people who don't mind sharing (arguing) them, myself included :)

Take every discussion with a grain of salt.

It's a great place to get info, opinions, help or advice about something even if you have to put up with those that are trying to be funny or insulting.

The battle nature of these forums is exactly why this site is so popular!

As for FFXIV, I'm looking forward to trying it again myself. I hated 1.0 with a passion. Probably the most disappointing game release of my life. I really hope they get it right this time!

I'm playing Rift at the moment though and a little DOOM 3 BFG Edition on the side.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Stimos8Stimos8 Member UncommonPosts: 163
    Cool games and all but what exactly is this threads purpose? Ontop of that mmorpg.com should be mainly suited to mmorpg's, although now that i think about it an AC mmo, would be fairly awesome.
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Originally posted by ereyethirn
    Oh those games are all terrible you are useless prson for playing them, you should play *insert game here* it is faaar better then those rubbish games *starts to list why your games are terrible*. There I just thought you needed an intro on how people communicate on these forums... Anway welcome :)

LOL, yes this is the way many people comminicate on this forum.. I am playing TOR prefered player, Skyrim, BG2, armored princess kb, with occasional dips into the Vanguard pool

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Welcome to the site :)

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256

Welcome Azarion!

Games I play consistently on and off: EVE, GW2, NHL 13, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Games I rarely play: Skyrim, BF3

That's all I play nowadays. I don't have time for anything else. Hell I'm not even end-game in most of the above games. I'm probably closest to end-game in NHL 13, I currently have my Legend 1 card (two more to go). I would say most of my valuable game-time is spent on EVE. 

• AzarionDestinovaAzarionDestinova Member Posts: 10

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Im sure we will (not) get a long very well!

Ascension Protocol | Never Forget 3 Oct 11 | A Little Reading Goes A Long Way, Post Count does not matter

• Welcome to the forums.

Got into the Diamond league fairly fast when StarCraft 2 released. Played both Terran and Zerg. But it was way too stressful for me to play, so I stopped. Had the same issue back in WarCraft 3, so I started playing team matches there, as I felt I was under far less pressure in that mode.