Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

darkfallonline.com is down...website changing?

indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344

Looks like all of darkfallonline.com is down.  Wonder if this is a problem or if they are switching the website over to Unholy Wars and upgrading for their release.  I hope the latter.

Comments

• UgediBugediUgediBugedi Member Posts: 14

Can always hope they're closing down the old df site and updating it :)

• NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402
    it was also down yesterday, they probably do backups
  • XarnthalXarnthal Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by UgediBugedi

Can always hope they're closing down the old df site and updating it :)

HAH! Hope + AV = ... :(

Forums were down yesterday twice, whole website is down this time.

Sennheiser
    Assist
    Thage

• naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94
    expecting darkfallunholywars.com to be up soon!  (says it it is reserved for Tasos / AV)
  • indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344
    inb4 people light up Tasos' email/cell lol.
  • stuxstux Member Posts: 462
    Originally posted by indef
    Originally posted by naljeja
    expecting darkfallunholywars.com to be up soon!  (says it it is reserved for Tasos / AV)
    [mod edit]

I can't believe he didn't pay the few extra bucks to hide this rofl!

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

haha you just posted taso's personall info? that seems weird to me hahah

i would be upset if somewon posted my info on a random website

thats funnny stuff even if it is public info

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Craziness, both in Tasos' blatant disregard for his personal info and the fact that Forumfall as we know it could be over...RIP Xpiher, Uzik, and all the other 10k+ posters whose names elude me right now.
  • XarnthalXarnthal Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by jdlamson75
    Craziness, both in Tasos' blatant disregard for his personal info and the fact that Forumfall as we know it could be over...RIP Xpiher, Uzik, and all the other 10k+ posters whose names elude me right now.

They would never reset our post counts. They couldn't...

Sennheiser
    Assist
    Thage

• DrokaFonDrokaFon Member Posts: 19

Either the go daddy info is wrong or the poster of the info is trolling us but I called that  number and a Mexican male named Gonzales picked up. This is how the convo went:

me: Tasos?

him: who?

me: stop the bs is fpv in or not?

him: what do you mean?

me: no more lies tasos!!!

click

Yeah or tasos really sounds like a 14 yr old Mexican and tricked me.

also he called me back after I txtd him and pleaded for me to stop because he has no idea what I am saying

• gravesworngravesworn Member Posts: 324
    I hope this is his info, for the simple fact if it isnt, it is more likely someone who doesnt know what darkfall is and will be scared by the rages calling, texting, and sending images of the sack variety to the number lol.
  • DrokaFonDrokaFon Member Posts: 19
    Wellit isn't I mean it is Houston Texas but maybe that's his number in Greece and u need to dial out
  • RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455

Don't get your hopes up. This has happened before and most likely is just a technical issue on their part.

The timing would be strange, on a friday night, very shortly after publishing a new video.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by indef

Looks like all of darkfallonline.com is down.  Wonder if this is a problem or if they are switching the website over to Unholy Wars and upgrading for their release.  I hope the latter.

Probably a DoS due to disgruntled fans from DF1.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    They took the site down not knowing what to do with it exploding for the next 3 weeks without any game and info.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344
    Haha I got that info from godaddy.com in about 20 seconds. It is called a whois search and is public information. You can pay extra money when registering a domain to hide the info.

To the guy that called the number, first lol. Second the number is in Greece. You can't simply dial it and be connected.