Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: Command Center Episode 8

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The PlanetSide 2 team is back with another great episode of Command Center. The new episode goes over the latest news from the beta, a bit of the music of PS2, a recap of PS2 at SOE Live and much more. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• binkusbinkus Member Posts: 57

Great shooting mechanics all in all and loads of hard work put in

but

terrible base design < PS1 base design not perfect but 100x better

BR cert gains from PS1 should have been ported and backpack

danger of P2W in game cash, gank the poor

nerf scissors! rock is fine...
    yours paper

• RoscomanRoscoman Member UncommonPosts: 55
    No major changes???  Uh, you guys lowered cert gain to a snailes pace..You increased weapons cert cost by a ton.  Also, still lots of bugs.. Maybe fix the bug where the scythe keeps flipping over and blowing up when you land?   This game is not polished and shouldn't be released so soon. 
  • AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648

Don't know what your talking about Ros seems ok for me and many others online, I've seen scythes land no problem and not blowing up at all, maybe just maybe it's your flying skills LOL.

Also cert gain is perfect the way it is now, before the patch it was super easy to get 400-500 cert points , much better the way it is, makes you " Work " for something rather then getting it handed to you.

Bin, while I'll agree with you on the PS1 bases , I miss my hacking with alittle monitor :( I actualy like the bases in PS2 alittle more, maybe they will add bases like in PS1 to PS2 as a added feature? Here's hoping!

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by binkus

Great shooting mechanics all in all and loads of hard work put in

but

terrible base design < PS1 base design not perfect but 100x better

BR cert gains from PS1 should have been ported and backpack

danger of P2W in game cash, gank the poor

I never liked the base design in PS1.. you would just end up having corridor fights where you basically had no choice but to die.. if you know what i mean,

I liek the open designs on the bases in PS2 a lot better.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

They did turn the cert gain up a ton to get people to actually test the different kinds of gear and weapons.

They took it back down, which is good.

It shouldn't be possible to just unlock everything in a week or 2, you need to think about where you spent your certs, and specialize in an area and be "proud" of what you've achieved.. Handing you 1000s of certs in a day would kill the fun.

Sure, one day, if you play long enough, you'll be a supertrooper, ready to jump into any and all roles, but until then.

SIT YO *** BACK DOWN, SOLDIER!

... oh ye, and Vanu for life!