Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone coming back for the Raid?

paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198

So 1.4 and the raid isnt that far off. Is anyone planning to come back for it?

Reason I quit was 2 part, they messed up my hammer tank with the impairs stuff, and the end game was all token based. I had no real reason to go do the harder NM dungeons, and seemed to be in an endless loop doing the first 3 NMs. 

With limited time and only time to do 1-2 dungeons a day that's what happens I guess. It seems the majority of the casual players all did the same too.

The raid will change all this ofcourse, any idea what gear requiremnt will be om the raid?

Comments

• IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by paul43

Reason I quit was 2 part, they messed up my hammer tank with the impairs stuff, and the end game was all token based. I had no real reason to go do the harder NM dungeons, and seemed to be in an endless loop doing the first 3 NMs. 

With limited time and only time to do 1-2 dungeons a day that's what happens I guess. It seems the majority of the casual players all did the same too.

The raid will change all this ofcourse, any idea what gear requiremnt will be om the raid?

Probaly 10.2/3

They said it will not be much harder than the NM dungeons, but the achievements would be challenging. 

Their approach on making a raid, is a experiement.

• ereyethirnereyethirn Member Posts: 79
    The difficulty is meant to be level with the first 3 NM dungeons and be about the same difficulty... SO in theory you could do it with expert dungeon gear... However they have set difficult acheivements (like do it in 5 minutes) which people with better gear are meant to go for... I'm not sure that too man people will come back just for the raid... Espeially seeing as its a single boss raid and its not meant to be too bigger focus (you can get to the end of the gear cycle without doing it at all). They are releasing another NM with 1.4 and so that is what the hardcore players will be more aiming themselves at as that will be what will be rewarding the best gear...
  • AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Originally posted by paul43

Yeah I might drop by to what the fuss is all about, kinda miss playing TSW actualy!

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Paying for a sub is an issue for me.  Not an ethical reason but a financial one.  I miss this game and would be playing it if not for financial reasons.  I am glad to see they are continuing to support this game.
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Absolutely, the New York quest looks epic, had to take a break due to work but it didn't really matter since I have a lifetime pack

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !