Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One thing I love already

RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

When you log in it gives a warning and two options:

"The world of Age of Wushu is an open PvP world. Are you ready?"

The two choices: Yes or Leave

I love it!

Yes, I'm ready!  

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

Comments

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by Roxtarr

When you log in it gives a warning and two options:

"The world of Age of Wushu is an open PvP world. Are you ready?"

The two choices: Yes or Leave

I love it!

Yes, I'm ready!  

Yeah, i had to do i double take at that lmfao, man this game feels nice and smooth and looks wonderful.

• herrintherrint Member UncommonPosts: 43
    This is the only mmo i am going to play lol. Hope i can become one of those Hardcore dudes in the old saturday kung-fu movies. I have been waiting forever :)
  • st4t1ckst4t1ck Member UncommonPosts: 768
    got any solid info, i dunno if there's a nda or not. but are you guys enjoying it
  • CetraCetra Member UncommonPosts: 359
    Originally posted by st4t1ck
    got any solid info, i dunno if there's a nda or not. but are you guys enjoying it

not really tat good. Chinese mmo still have a long way to go to compete with the production quality of western mmo.

• lqw6843128lqw6843128 Member UncommonPosts: 40

same here. Don't get too hyped.

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257

Shhh! I'm still downloading the client!

I have to admit, I haven't been this excited for a beta since probably WAR or Rift. However, I know not to get hyped so I'm keeping my expectations very very low.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by Cetra

not really tat good. Chinese mmo still have a long way to go to compete with the production quality of western mmo.

what quality western mmos are you refering to?

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

you mean the linear railroadtrack western MMOs without sandbox features? yeah great.

sorry but this is way better than Guild WoW 2 Republic

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Originally posted by FromHell

you mean the linear railroadtrack western MMOs without sandbox features? yeah great.

sorry but this is way better than Guild WoW 2 Republic

Yup the game is very good indeed and looks fantastic and has a very nice feel. A sandbox hybrid with some great features, anyone got drunk yet or been kidnapped?

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

For the first few hours of gameplay, the game feels really quite refreshing.

The feeling that I get playing this is game is like an old school games + Martial Art B movies Kung Fu Strike.

I have more fun playing this game than any F2P games cos of the above reasons.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 371

I've already been ganked, kidnapped, sold, and I loved every moment of it.

Granted it was a bit of a shock to go into my encounters tab, and find two faces in there.

"Shaolin guy?  He rewarded me, neat."

"soandso has kidnapped and sold you....Wait he did what to me?!"

I'm just sad that because I'm a scholar, I can't return the favor by kidnapping and selling him too 

Originally posted by Wankyudo

I've already been ganked, kidnapped, sold, and I loved every moment of it.

Granted it was a bit of a shock to go into my encounters tab, and find two faces in there.

"Shaolin guy?  He rewarded me, neat."

"soandso has kidnapped and sold you....Wait he did what to me?!"

I'm just sad that because I'm a scholar, I can't return the favor by kidnapping and selling him too 

Lol, it happens to the best of us lol, i try to log out somewhere safe but then in an open world PVP game it's never really safe.

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 371

With the exception of your school.  Seems like a lot of the lower skilled disciples look for a reason to pound on other schools within the home base, but not in Jianghu.  

Two days in a row though I've logged out in Jianghu and haven't been kidnapped.  There's hope for my character's chastity yet.