Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The chaos begins

sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458

LOads of players including myself are missing cartel coins as well as having character slot issues.

Lets see how long it takes for EA to fix this mess 

warzones another issue that needs fixing too

Comments

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    No problem for me, but I hope you will get it straight soon.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

Only issue I've had is my lack of Party Jawa :(

That and I burned all my Cartel Coins on the damn "Mystery Boxes" ...  A quick reminder of why I don't gamble in real life!

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458

Looking at my past subscription info for all the months I had been subscribed is all empty, somehow all records of past activity on my account has been removed. 

No I see why I never got the points owed to me as according on my account details, account ended after first month of play and no more activity is registered after that. 

They better fix it. 

Originally posted by Sigurd57

That and I burned all my Cartel Coins on the damn "Mystery Boxes" ...  A quick reminder of why I don't gamble in real life!

LOL damn boxes... already spent 25k CC on them image

They are more then addicting LOL... I got though several cool items, inluding several naked torso chest pieces for my male characters and companions...

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    Originally posted by sancher36

Looking at my past subscription info for all the months I had been subscribed is all empty, somehow all records of past activity on my account has been removed. 

No I see why I never got the points owed to me as according on my account details, account ended after first month of play and no more activity is registered after that. 

They better fix it. 

Same, though since i have had the game (1st month free) and 3 gametimecards (last one running) none of it ever registered at all. Now when they started all this i was told i should be getting 750 cartel coins, thought right now i see none. Not sure if i will be resubscribing or leaving once the gametime runs out as for the past month i have hardly played it due to PC problems and have been awaiting a new PC to come through.

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61

They are more then addicting LOL... I got though several cool items, inluding several naked torso chest pieces for my male characters and companions...

Well you are SWTOR's Obi Wan Kenobi, their only hope.

On top of the $15 you pay them a month, you just dropped $160 gambling on vanity items.

45,500 of you equals 500,000 $15/month subscribers.

But to be honest, I don't think their are many out their with your appetites.

Originally posted by tiefighter25

Well you are SWTOR's Obi Wan Kenobi, their only hope.

On top of the $15 you pay them a month, you just dropped $160 gambling on vanity items.

45,500 of you equals 500,000 $15/month subscribers.

But to be honest, I don't think their are many out their with your appetites.

It's fun. No much difference than to drop money in Vegas or spend on movies or whatever and it stays with me. And I love the game and don't mind to support it.

BTW... The throne speeder is absolutely awesome, got it from one of boxes. Love it... it has cool sound effects.

HK-51 quest series is fun... lots of explorations...

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514

oh my . 25k cc :P

Someone told me you need to resub to get your past cartel points they offered, if thats the case then EA are doing a con job on us. 

• TraugarTraugar Member UncommonPosts: 183

Someone told me you need to resub to get your past cartel points they offered, if thats the case then EA are doing a con job on us. 

How are they doing a con job when that little need to resub thing has been in every email that they have sent you that told you about the cartel coins?

Originally posted by Traugar

How are they doing a con job when that little need to resub thing has been in every email that they have sent you that told you about the cartel coins?

Actually I like to see the info on this you saw then because I looked and can't see that info 

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210

well you should of resubbed before it went free to play . i got a email a while back showing what i would get if i subbed before it went free to play . and logged on last night all there . i cant see it as a con job . the information was clearly in  emails and on the website its not there fault you chose not to read it

ok

• TraugarTraugar Member UncommonPosts: 183
    Originally posted by Traugar

Actually I like to see the info on this you saw then because I looked and can't see that info 

You must not of looked very hard.  It was in bold.  Anyway here is a copy of the text from an email they sent me on Nov 7th.  

Greetings XXXXXXX,

You have earned Complimentary Cartel Coins for your prior paid subscription months! Cartel Coins are a new virtual currency coming with the launch of the Free-to-Play option this November.

Visit the Cartel Coins Ledger page to see how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you have already earned! This new web page is located in the "My Account" section of the website.

Get ready to visit the Cartel Market loaded with coins to spend this November - and turn these golden coins into valuable items such as pets, vehicles, XP boosts, and more! Remember, you must return as a Subscriber to take advantage of this golden opportunity

edit:  See that las sentence.  "Remember, you must return as a SUBSCRIBER to take advantage of this golden opportunity."  That would be the sentence your looking for that you say in the post above is nowhere there.  It was also on the official site, but since the f2p has went into effect that isn't available to link anymore.  

saw it after I reposted it on here 

I need to open my eyes more 

Anyways there is no point subbing to this game as for past loyalty other mmos always give you something 

anyways its nothing more than a money grab by EA 

Sorry I wasted my time with this post 

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743

lol, you didn't know that you had to be subbed  to get those bonus points? It says it right in the email :p.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210

ok

You have earned Complimentary Cartel Coins for your prior paid subscription months! Cartel Coins are a new virtual currency coming with the launch of the Free-to-Play option this November.

Visit the Cartrel coin ledger page to see how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you have already earned! This new web page is located in the "My Account" section of the website.

Get ready to visit the Cartel Market loaded with coins to spend this November - and turn these golden coins into valuable items such as pets, vehicles, XP boosts, and more! Remember, you must return as a Subscriber to take advantage of this golden opportunity!

Nowhere at all in that email is it saying you need to get the sub for past months of subscribing

there you go

Other mmos always give you something for past loyalty but this is EA 

So the launch of EA and the offer of cartel points for past paid months to F2P launch is nothing more than a money grab by EA???

• PanthienPanthien Member UncommonPosts: 559

Copy pasting the email :

----------------------------------------

You have already earned Complimentary Cartel Coins!
    Greetings XXXXXXXXXX

You have earned Complimentary Cartel Coins for your prior paid subscription months! Cartel Coins are a new virtual currency coming with the launch of the Free-to-Play option this November.

Visit the Cartel Coins Ledger page to see how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you have already earned! This new web page is located in the "My Account" section of the website.

Get ready to visit the Cartel Market loaded with coins to spend this November - and turn these golden coins into valuable items such as pets, vehicles, XP boosts, and more! Remember, you must return as a Subscriber to take advantage of this golden opportunity!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hmm they where pretty clear about it in their email, and in their FAQ.

So the launch of EA and the offer of cartel points for past paid months to F2P launch is nothing more than a money grab by EA???

They have given things, vanity pets and SEVERAL free months of game play.

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Quite a long time e-mails sent DIDNT have Remember, you must return as a Subscriber to take advantage of this golden opportunity! included, only RECENT ones did.

So if someone read first ones they got and trashed the other spam (like i did, but i knew from other sources) they are perfectly right in asking (and wondering) about it.

Goes for anyone happily posting their recent e-mails.

I already pay a sub for 4 other mmos so will not add another sub to my list 
  • SendenSenden Member UncommonPosts: 602

Should have stopped typing after "this is EA" nothing more is needed tbh. 

I already pay a sub for 4 other mmos so will not add another sub to my list 

That is understandble, how ever they clearly stated the requirements to be elegable for the bonus points, they didnt "con" you,

you just chose not to meet the requirements.

And again, they did give loyal customers extras, like several month of free game time and a vanity pet to name something and actual loyal customers get more coins then the ones that stopped being loyal when they terminated their subscription.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Senden

Should have stopped typing after "this is EA" nothing more is needed tbh. 

Then I try to put it in the end, it's small stuff anyway...

So, at first I goofed with my new free acc to check the feeling what the truly newcomers get (lol), and just now tried my actual acc. I don't waste time for the usual (4/2 chars, no side bars, credits are gone above the limit, etc) just one small stuff: I lost my rested xp. Not meaning the option to receive rested xp, as that's a clear sub-only feature, I mean my actual one which I got earlier :)

It's so small stuff that it's barely worth to mention, that's why it can be a clear telling sign of a company. Maybe that's why in LotRO you keep your stuff (and rested xp of course) after you drop to premium. But that is Turbine.

This is chEAp :) and nothing more is needed as Senden wrote.