Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about the free part?

I downloaded the game and I know you can only level up to 20 without paying, but what are some of the other stuff? Can we get out of the noob area?

Is there a Tattoine? Degobah? Hoth?

As scenario wise, are there a lot of beautiful planets like SWG had?

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by silverseed71

I downloaded the game and I know you can only level up to 20 without paying, but what are some of the other stuff? Can we get out of the noob area?

Is there a Tattoine? Degobah? Hoth?

As scenario wise, are there a lot of beautiful planets like SWG had?

You can actually levell all the way to 50. Tatooine and Hoth are indeed in the game. You can learn a ton of stuff about SWTOR at the holonet.

• silverseed71silverseed71 Member Posts: 38

So what are the benefits of paying? I played City of Heroes for 4 years and paid $29.99 for 2 accounts. I don't mind paying. I just want to know what more does the game add?

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

So what are the benefits of paying? I played City of Heroes for 4 years and paid $29.99 for 2 accounts. I don't mind paying. I just want to know what more does the game add?

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    Originally posted by MikeB

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

yup you will get more info there .also they gave 100 cartel points to anyone who played trial . but it still doesnot unlocks 6 action bars .oh well i will buy its subscription next month 

• silverseed71silverseed71 Member Posts: 38

Can I get out of the newbie area of the game? If so, How?

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

Can I get out of the newbie area of the game? If so, How?

There is a shuttle that takes you to the fleet where you can pick up your ship.