Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Gw2 down?

Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,356Member Uncommon
is Servers down? cant even connect thru client.

Comments

• mysticmousemysticmouse LOVELAND, COPosts: 107Member Uncommon
    having the same issue,are they updating?
  • CalerxesCalerxes LondonPosts: 1,630Member Uncommon
    Patch time for the event  and Lost Shores but my clients struggling to keep a connection to the patch server. Though guys I had to run as administrator to get it going.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,356Member Uncommon
    ok my cliebnt finally started the patching. there must be a lot of people trying to patch atm.

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards TokyoPosts: 778Member

They posted on twitter, they are looking into log in issues.

You guys should use twitter, Anet loves it for some reason more than their own official forums for annoucements.

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Baltimore, MDPosts: 263Member
    something tells me it's going to be a rough weekend; good luck guys lol

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Auburn, INPosts: 989Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Whitebeards

You guys should use twitter, Anet loves it for some reason more than their own official forums for annoucements.

Twitter sucks.. I wouldn't waste my time using it.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

• CalerxesCalerxes LondonPosts: 1,630Member Uncommon

Because I rarely use Twitter its not the first thing that I think of. Though why did they open up the free trial before deploying the patch? shouldn't it have been the other way around? 

EDIT: Patch D/L properly now.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• moguy2moguy2 Saint Peters, MOPosts: 337Member
    Make a Panda while you wait.
  • ManestreamManestream PrestonPosts: 630Member Uncommon
    I really dont know why companies are forcing you to have to register with tw@tter erm twitter of facebook, i dont use either and dont go to either of them, should not need to.
    Originally posted by Manestream
    I really dont know why companies are forcing you to have to register with tw@tter erm twitter of facebook, i dont use either and dont go to either of them, should not need to.

Myabe  because they have some kind of deal with twitter and facebook? who knows.

• evilastroevilastro EdinburghPosts: 4,270Member
    Originally posted by Calerxes

Because I rarely use Twitter its not the first thing that I think of. Though why did they open up the free trial before deploying the patch? shouldn't it have been the other way around? 

Free trial is for 4 days, event is only for 3. To be honest most free trial players wont be doing the events anyway, they will be too busy in the noob zones.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM ZagrebPosts: 1,788Member
    The released the update for tommorow! Update your clients.
  • Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,356Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by evilastro

Free trial is for 4 days, event is only for 3. To be honest most free trial players wont be doing the events anyway, they will be too busy in the noob zones.

This event will up their lvls to 80 if they participate with ther friends who may be 80 in the new zones.

Originally posted by Epic1oots
    Originally posted by evilastro

This event will up their lvls to 80 if they participate with ther friends who may be 80 in the new zones.

If they are only boosting them to lvl 80 and not unlocking their skills and gear they won't be able to do much. They can stand and watch though ;)