Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Negative Player Testimony

It exists!!

"CTD every respawn, lag, and finally a CTD POOF on RTB.

Maybe a server re-set is needed? Whatever it's, it aint running well."

"I've been experiencing CTD everytime I first spawn into a new town/area of the map."

"Yeah, game just dropped everyone for some reason."

"Same here, game was running bad all night."

"Do we seriously need threads like this? We're supposed to be a community. Giving each other grief in the forums really hurts all the camaraderie, friendship and community we're trying to build."

"I can only Apologize for my actions and what i said towards Mattwitt. As a result of my actions, Many of your HC Logged out of game and only Charlie3 was left as the only HC Officer online."

"You really are a dick."

Comments

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156

"Wait people are finding planes to shoot down?"

"I was way above that total. A lot if pilots that his there stars are unable to unlock. First time I ever lock stats and the system breaks. With no answer on a fix. Seriously this shows a lot of incompetence on both customer service and problem solving"

"If the state of the game wasn't as such their would be plenty of players on both sides. Players are just part of the crap rolls down hill process."

"Game is running like doo doo lately."

"If you're going to restrict the fighting to one point on the map then you need to make it easier for players to get a battle going."

"H&G has 98 pages of comments on steam. WWIIOL has 12 :("

"all go to heroes and generals page and click thumbs down, give them negative ratings so we have better chance at getting ahead!!!""

"You are only charged $12.99/mo*. Closing thread."    *This subscription has a $25 Early Termination Penalty.

"Vets not logging. Dont know why."

"Time to wake the leaders up and get operations rolling, squad mass e-mails, etc. Get people ingame at a single time in an organized force, that's how this game is best for all, because the other side will respond to it in the same way. It takes 1 leader, and 1 crew to make things fun. Who will the hero be?"  <-----  "Just when you thought "just grab an e1 and make it count," couldn't be more embarrassing, you out do yourself with "who will the hero be?"

"Prepare the torches!"

"See, the moment you guys get involved; everyone bolts. Pretty sure there would of been other people joining this bandwagon otherwise."

• bmw66bmw66 Member UncommonPosts: 141

Simply put..........

The game is way past its prime.  Its time to take the old dog out back and shoot it.  No one will miss it.....really.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Originally posted by depot12

"H&G has 98 pages of comments on steam. WWIIOL has 12 :("

71 pages now, your quote is out of date, dare I say less than H & G:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93182567

"You seem to like to tell people what and what they can't say, even on side chat where non-game comms are SUPPOSED TO BE.   You need to relax."

"The problem is it was just a small group of people posting here and there, but now it is a lot of posts with an active audience. For instance:
    "Seriously- The WW2 Online Forum is becoming the new MO Forum to go to for laughs..."
    It draws attention."

"DOC actually persuaded me to not go there."

"Thats what happens when the population is 15 people and you keep killing them all the time."

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    This thread looks more fun than the game................

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

OP, you were posting in the positive player testimony thread and I will repeat my post from there in here:

There's room for all points of view, but links to these comments would help. Something to show this thread isn't just made to antagonize the game's players.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

"Temse was just auto pulled on the Axis side. We had 2 Ao limit and system never gave any HC warning of 1 Ao limit. Why wasn't the game coded to pull the Ao with less activity. We just lost that town due to another bug in game. Complete joke."

"WASNT A joke IT WAS WASTE OF ^%^%&^&* TIME, THX CRS FOR ANOTHER SCREW UP"

"literally nothing going on in game - We wana fly, someone shoot us a pm when the allies start playing. we can't be expected to fly both sides and keep things interesting everyday"

This stuff is going to stop voluntarily or by handing out a few vacations.   You Children want to stomp on each other, then do it through PM's because it's not going to happen in these forums any more."

"I must leave my mark while this is still up, I foresee this ending in a padlock."

"At Tier 4 with everything in game, this can only force me to 1 conclusion. Not enough gamers in to mount any sort of effective defense. I could see last night, US Elections and all"

"The player base is suffering all on their own without my help, lol. How is the 70 Second SD suiting you these days? I don't play in late at night RAT time. Wish I could, but I cannot."

Why are you subscribed to a game you love to hate? :)
    Originally posted by Stug

First off, thank you for helping me to validate with the forum admin  that what I was saying is true since you know those quotes all came from the forum.  Second, thanks for bumping this post to the top.

Why am I subscribed? Maybe Im a builder, or still have time left on my sub.  What I do know is I will never spend another good dollar on this game. 

Again on the Forums they are now begging us to accept RA as our future.  They think RA is going to somehow generate them revenue.  Yea, people are going to pay money for RA with 10 year old graphics when games like DoD have been out for ages and free to play.

I dont want my money for RA I expect as a customer for them to FIX THE BUGS that have been in the game since 1.34 for the last 18 months and yet they have no solution for game killing bugs like invisible EI and the collider and CTD and tons of other problems.

Now that I answered your question, answer mine: why are you such a cheerleader for them? Whats in it for you? RA sucks and everyone knows it even the die-hard WWIIOL fanboi's dont like it which is really saying something. 

Why should I continue to trust them? They can't even get the stuff they have commited to workign what do you think that I am going to sit around and throw good money on thier hope that RA is going to save the day?  HA yea right

Originally posted by depot12
    Originally posted by Stug

First off, thank you for helping me to validate with the forum admin  that what I was saying is true since you know those quotes all came from the forum.  Second, thanks for bumping this post to the top.

Why am I subscribed? Maybe Im a builder, or still have time left on my sub.  What I do know is I will never spend another good dollar on this game. 

Again on the Forums they are now begging us to accept RA as our future.  They think RA is going to somehow generate them revenue.  Yea, people are going to pay money for RA with 10 year old graphics when games like DoD have been out for ages and free to play.

I dont want my money for RA I expect as a customer for them to FIX THE BUGS that have been in the game since 1.34 for the last 18 months and yet they have no solution for game killing bugs like invisible EI and the collider and CTD and tons of other problems.

Now that I answered your question, answer mine: why are you such a cheerleader for them? Whats in it for you? RA sucks and everyone knows it even the die-hard WWIIOL fanboi's dont like it which is really saying something. 

Why should I continue to trust them? They can't even get the stuff they have commited to workign what do you think that I am going to sit around and throw good money on thier hope that RA is going to save the day?  HA yea right

Sorry - im going to validate anything for you :) As for you being a builder, I could be the queen of Sheba.

What I dislike is the way you posted threads started by E***** and populated by various "trolls" e.g. you aren't really considering what you are posting, or are you?

What's in it for me? The opposite of what is in it for you, obviously e.g. actually enjoying the game which is clearly not as bad as you are trying to depict it. Seriously, you have some chip on your shoulder.

Why don't you post some of the stuff from the most recent RA thread? No wait, I'll post it for you, as there is room for different opinions.

"philipville 9 allieds on..is this the end!  thats how bad it is fellas...S!"

"and now sambreville gone 20mins its a joke the side balance way out!"

"I checked the allied side numbers just as pville was falling since it seemed they had 2 defenders there. I went through every misison posted on the allied side and counted 2 army missions with 1 person in each and 3 air missions with a total of 7 people flying in them."

"More allies in the air then on the ground, Seems normal"

"Thats stupid. Where did I make any assumptions about anything? All I posted were the numbers online for the allies and where they were. I didn't say how you should play, what you should do, where you should be, etc. All I did was post numbers. Quit being an idiot and go back to your rant about shutting down the server at certain times. Real smart idea"

"You remind me of the Muppets scene with the 2 pink cows."

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    "I'm a little bit pissed off. I've tried to destroy a truck. I've shot at the driver (30m) and... he is still sitting. So.. another shot. Same situation.. so I put about 10 bullets on that guy and boom.. truck has disappeared. Well. Ok...

Now.. I'm trying to kill a flak gun. Two guys are sitting on it. So.. I have shot 2 times on one guy, and 2 shots on another one (also 30m). The flak is still going and going so ok... game mechanics but I thought it will also disappear but no. A tank has killed me and what? 0 kills :.

It sux that I don't see if my shooting is effective. The game has 11 years and there shouldn't be such bugs! From now one I know, that I shouldn't call this game a simulator... "

"Wow so nice to see this bonus CTDs when you play so long.. Sorry people the game is becoming unplayable."

"This weekend I simple couldn't stand it no more, there was SD and I got 3 Crashes when Playing BGE (not counting lost of connection due to netcode2), I then left and went to play another game."

"Any development whatsoever would be nice."

"Then please give us that list of why we can't have partial patch implements, If no 1.35 is coming this year at least gives the info so we can be more comprehensive. I see MMO's and online games cutting on features from Updates due to time, cost and gameplay bugs. But CRS since I can remember patches updates with bugs then we get stuck with them, some affecting greatly gameplay and the playerbase has to endure this for months or years despite having the fix but it can't be patched... The best thing about BE is gameplay and gameplay is so messed up by a wide range of bugs and poor implementations, this is one of those crucial things please give us a + stable gameplay for the community to grow and recruit more players effectively, we need another 1.33."

Originally Posted by XOOM : "No this is not possible. We have to release 1.35 with all of its updates, it wouldn't make sense to do otherwise. There's a lot more that goes on behind the scenes than assuming if we pull a few items off it will make it easier to deploy.  <------------------- You should just make the above the CRS default copy and paste reply to all questions changing the version number. Infact I think you have."

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    "This is my first campaign and I must say it takes CSR forever to fix something that breaks down quite often (stats). You want to attract people and keep people in this game, but the inability for CSR to fix stats and keep them up hurts recruiting. To make matters worst you don't hear anything on the status except, "thank you for your patience, the stats are broke" No chit. That thank you for your patience gets real old, real fast."

"These things all require more players than the game currently has. It's really that simple. Resupplying a full armor column can take upwards of twenty people. Not sure about you, but typical Allied TZ3 these days is about twenty people. Total. To do every task that exists in the game.  When putting one guard in every CP that is under attack would take up 75%+ of your manpower pool then there is no room left for doing anything else."