Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to the big november patrch on 15 November?

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Wasnt there supposed to be a big patch on November 15, whihc is actually today?

So far no patch and espescially no patch notes.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• umie214umie214 Member Posts: 123

i think they usually do it at noon PST, which is 4 more hours. 

and update your sig lol 

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

/Facepalm

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by umie214

i think they usually do it at noon PST, which is 4 more hours. 

and update your sig lol 

Downtime overhere in europe is mostly at 500 Am PST, because at Noon PST is EU maintime

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

Refer-a-friend trial on 15th.

Lost Shores patch on 16th.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Naqaj

Refer-a-friend trial on 15th.

Lost Shores patch on 16th.

No, you are referring to the start of the events, not to the patching required for them.

Just google it kid, or look on the forums.

As already said, the big patch will come in due time and you will be all informed about this through the official channels. We ask for a little bit of patience till it arrives.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Hey Bachus, did you know you could be in your 40's and still be called a kid? That's pretty sweet if you ask me.

Joined - July 2004

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by Mikeyfree

Just google it kid, or look on the forums.

As already said, the big patch will come in due time and you will be all informed about this through the official channels. We ask for a little bit of patience till it arrives.

We? ok. Well if Anet employee is telling us than one has to believe it. However, no reason to call him a "kid". 

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    patch is the 16th, has always been the 16th from Anets perspective.  I dont know where the 15th came in but its tomorrow (Frid) not today (thur).

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

Originally posted by remyburke
    Hey Bachus, did you know you could be in your 40's and still be called a kid? That's pretty sweet if you ask me.

Nothing is impossible ^^

What only one word can do , funny.

:peace:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Big-Patch-1/first#post741439

• MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by remyburke

I'm 51 and my 70 year old mother calls me her baby...   Which, for a very long time, annoyed me to no end...    And I promised I wouldn't do it to my kids...

And now I'm annoying them...    Because they are my babies...