Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trying to remember the name of an mmo

I've been searching for quite a while now and I can't find the name of the mmo, the real stupid thing is I remember everything about the mmo except it's name... Anyway I would appreciate any help I can get, here's a description of some major stuff about the game:

I'm pretty sure the open beta was about 2009 so the release date was in 2010 or so (I've searched for mmo's by date, no luck)

It was a purely pvp mmo, there was nothing other than pvp.

The game was mainly on a big map and from there you would either enter pvp war zones or your town.

I believe there were 4 factions maybe or something along those lines, when you first started you could get some kind of apprentice gear from the town of your faction and you would get like a white hat or something.

winning in war zones would give your factions areas.

I played in open beta and I remember that an arena open only when the game was officially released (if that helps)

In the war zones the main objective was to destroy the enemy's keep but you could also weaken the enemy by destorying towers and what not.

The game is in 3d,  you were a character (I remember being an assassin or something) and I would bassically go invisible and destory some towers.

There was a training area where you could join with a few members to train in pvp against other people.

I know that this sounds like many other games but I really have no idea on how to describe it... If it helps I remember being able to jump on buildings in the town...

I'm guessing since I can't find any information on that mmo anymore that it closed or something, I just really want to remember the name...

Anyway if possible just give me the names of mmo's you would think of while reading the description and I'll just research to check if that's the one...

Thank you for the help

Oh and btw wasn't sure where to post this, I don't really think it belongs in looking for new game so I just posted it on here, If it's in the wrong section I'm sorry about that...

Comments

• sketchy_sketchy_ Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Only game I can think of that was pvp only would be Fury. Not sure what year that came out.

"If I had a d*ck, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing... Let's kill people."

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Originally posted by sketchy_
    Only game I can think of that was pvp only would be Fury. Not sure what year that came out.

I have a faint recollection that fury is older than that.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Shadowbane?

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Ya Fury is the only thing that comes to mind based on that description.

Joined - July 2004