Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Thread

Comments

• VathikVathik Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by Urvan
    Originally posted by Vathik

Guys here ya go ..enjoy and see you guys in game. Take care

CXCH6EMSDXYEMMGE39TW

6SCE8EKBD2CE6GG4W9P7

FUCSFEB2DHME4XGCS9NL

V5CYVEQCDGCEW3G7A9P5

EJCPYEKKDVXEVCGR69FM

Wow, thats a lazy way of doing it.  And funny how he created an account just to post these, nice lol.  Be sure to let people know when these keys are used though too ok? :-P

Actually Spark Plug ...been a member since 2009 sorry your angry. Was just trying to help folks out. If ya dont  like it maybe venture off back to Zelda and Super mario.....

Who says I'm angry? if you call this anger you need to get out more buddy.  And yeah, good pointer, I didn't notice you made no messages since you joined 3 years ago, congrats on that, good to know you still want to share something.  As for Zelda and Mario, those games are classified as retro classics in this community so thanks for the compliments, I shall enjoy my retro classics while you enjoy your latest clones of WoW :-P

Anyway, with that been said, continue sharing the love peeps, lets not feed the trolls and none existant members eh? x3

Of course I mostly speak for myself there but meh, he had it coming.

Lol I'm your huckleberry. Yeah I'm not a troll like you living my life in a forum, taking shots when I can at folks who are just trying to help ppl out by giving extra keys. I had a choice in doing that and didnt have to. Sounds like your the one who needs to get out more since your living your life posting away in forums.  Girls..Urvan...make a big difference when you associate with women. Or maybe you like boys? lol....Anyhow have fun fighting with yourself there keyboard warrior and get a social life sunshine, can't live your life in forum, just not healthy for ya and I care about your well being.  Or lack thereof.......

• XenoskaXenoska Member UncommonPosts: 21

Guys here ya go ..enjoy and see you guys in game. Take care

CXCH6EMSDXYEMMGE39TW

6SCE8EKBD2CE6GG4W9P7

FUCSFEB2DHME4XGCS9NL

V5CYVEQCDGCEW3G7A9P5

EJCPYEKKDVXEVCGR69FM

Wow, thats a lazy way of doing it.  And funny how he created an account just to post these, nice lol.  Be sure to let people know when these keys are used though too ok? :-P

Actually Spark Plug ...been a member since 2009 sorry your angry. Was just trying to help folks out. If ya dont  like it maybe venture off back to Zelda and Super mario.....

Who says I'm angry? if you call this anger you need to get out more buddy.  And yeah, good pointer, I didn't notice you made no messages since you joined 3 years ago, congrats on that, good to know you still want to share something.  As for Zelda and Mario, those games are classified as retro classics in this community so thanks for the compliments, I shall enjoy my retro classics while you enjoy your latest clones of WoW :-P

Anyway, with that been said, continue sharing the love peeps, lets not feed the trolls and none existant members eh? x3

Of course I mostly speak for myself there but meh, he had it coming.

Lol I'm your huckleberry. Yeah I'm not a troll like you living my life in a forum, taking shots when I can at folks who are just trying to help ppl out by giving extra keys. I had a choice in doing that and didnt have to. Sounds like your the one who needs to get out more since your living your life posting away in forums.  Girls..Urvan...make a big difference when you associate with women. Or maybe you like boys? lol....Anyhow have fun fighting with yourself there keyboard warrior and get a social life sunshine, can't live your life in forum, just not healthy for ya and I care about your well being.  Or lack thereof.......

Lol, i actually like the posting of the keys. There is no choosing and first come first serve.

Gotta be handy with the steal and earn ya keep.

• duke85duke85 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thank you so much, marsin.
  • GrixxittGrixxitt Member UncommonPosts: 545

If anyone has a key left I'd appreciate it.   

Going to have plenty of vacation time coming up, I wouldn't mind checking this game out,

The above is my personal opinion. Anyone displaying a view contrary to my opinion is obviously WRONG and should STHU. (neener neener)

-The MMO Forum Community

• gandlesgandles Member UncommonPosts: 84
    thank you very much marsin
  • sedriksedrik Member UncommonPosts: 9
    my kingdom for a key :)
  • BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

Usually I give keys out but this is the first time I am asking for one. If anyone has 1 spare key they can PM to me I would greatly appriciate it. Thank you for your consideration. If I get a key I will edit this post as to not get more than 1. Thanks again.

EDIT: Got a key thank you!

• titosan22titosan22 Member Posts: 1
    can i have a key please? 
  • Sint3rpSint3rp Member Posts: 1
    If some1 have 1 key left, I would appreciate to have 1. Thanks. Have dota2 gift, if some1 needed.
  • nutchanutcha Member Posts: 4

I'm willing to trade my dota 2 gift for a beta key.

:(

edited - I already got a key, thank you!

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    plz send a beta key to : [email protected]
  • SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Ill take a key if any are left, thanks.
  • SebullonSebullon Member Posts: 1
    Hey, if anyone still have a beta key, I'd offer you my eternal gratitude if you could help me out.
  • quoctuanquoctuan Member Posts: 1
    PLease give me one key, please. I have been for so long :(.
  • lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    plz send a beta key to : [email protected]          .   ty very much
  • TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I'd like a key if anyone has one please. I can give a Planetside 2 beta key in exchange.
    Looking for a key here or to my email [email protected] Would greatly appriciate it thanks!
  • st4t1ckst4t1ck Member UncommonPosts: 768
    looking to try this out, some pm key if possible
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

Well, hate to be one of the many beggers.. But uh.. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GODDAMNN GAME!!! 

RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All I can actually say is "Pretty please?" 

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    edit:  thanks!
  • TuukTuuk Member Posts: 2
    If someone has a spare key I'd like to check it out.
  • psiicatpsiicat Member Posts: 29

QYCEXEXHD2DEHXGV69K4

DSCZMEMHDFZELPG329UU

Enjoy

Originally posted by psiicat

QYCEXEXHD2DEHXGV69K4

DSCZMEMHDFZELPG329UU

Enjoy

Used the second key thanks a ton!

• nutchanutcha Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by psiicat

QYCEXEXHD2DEHXGV69K4

DSCZMEMHDFZELPG329UU

Enjoy

My life is sad.

• ZaragorZaragor Member Posts: 2

I have 2 extra keys. message if you need one. first come first serve.

edit-keys are gone