Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge: Release Date & Pricing Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Dark Vale has announced that FORGE will be released on December 4th for $19.99 with a second copy free for a friend. FORGE will be available via several digital retailers including Amazon and Gamers Gate.

“Several months ago, we promised the PC gaming world a unique proposition: an incredible AAA-quality multiplayer fantasy game at an amazing indie price, and that’s just what we’ve delivered,” said Tim Alvis, COO/CTO of Dark Vale Games.  “As players of some of the best multiplayer PC games ourselves, we understand that these titles are all about the community.  That’s why we’re offering the best of both worlds – a great price point and a free copy that purchasers can give to their guild- or clan-mate or  anyone else they would like to have fighting by their side.  The more people we have playing FORGE, the more fun it will be.  We truly believe that and we’re putting our money where our mouth is to prove it.”

Find out more about FORGE.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    >.< when i saw this game it was healer tank dps pvp ewww :o

• bugse82bugse82 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    sounds really nice!

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675
    Sadly cant even play, norton deletes the file right away saying its a threat.
  • JurredJurred Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Lol norton.
  • coretestercoretester Member Posts: 64

It's a very basic exe downloading, so that's probably why your anti-virus reacts as it does. either make an exception, or simply turn it off. it's free beta.

Coming from someone that has been playing this for months and since the Alpha was first available... At least give it a try before you dismiss it completely. It'll cost you nothing to try it out for like 2 weeks. Everyone constantly whines that online games don't have a trial period, so take advantage of it now that one does have it. especially one as polished as this product.

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

yes laugh at norton cause its the cool thing to do, but its not that bad of a program , said what you will I have not had an accounts hacked or viruses or any computer porblems in years. 

But then again I dont download from questionable sites either.

• 0lly0lly Member Posts: 9

This is a conspiracy :D

Someone has payed Norton >< :D

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Originally posted by Entropy14

yes laugh at norton cause its the cool thing to do, but its not that bad of a program , said what you will I have not had an accounts hacked or viruses or any computer porblems in years. 

LOL

Me neither and i do download EVERYTHING from EVERYWHERE!!!

Use "Avast" - its free and much much bettter and takes less CPU and RAM....

Just my 2 cents...

• bigronbigron Member Posts: 42
    Originally posted by Entropy14

LOL, "questionable sites".

Church websites are the ones that are infected the most. Dismal security. The not at all religious sites I tend to enjoy, not so much.

Norton is a terrible program. Oh, and you probably have tons of malware and keyloggers. Most of them are fairly difficult to detect. Here's why - after repeated lawsuits from Google, doubleclick and other spyware no longer shows up in malware detectors. I remove that sort of thing manually. You wouldn't be able to detect much of it with commercial products anymore.