Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having to work when expansions release is teh suck...

HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415

I wish i was at home playing storm legion.  /grumble....

that is all.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments

• JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257

Well at least you have a job to go too. It means you can come home and look forward to chill and relax playing computer games instead of being on the computer 24/7 with no job. Hehe

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    Originally posted by Jorl

Well at least you have a job to go too. It means you can come home and look forward to chill and relax playing computer games instead of being on the computer 24/7 with no job. Hehe

Yeah, being a responsible adult both sucks and is a good thing.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099
    Originally posted by Hrimnir

Yeah, being a responsible adult both sucks and is a good thing.

I think you missed the point.

Perhaps i did, care to enlighten me?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099

If you cannot see it, I don't have the heart to spoil the bubble of innocence you live in.

(edit: in hindsight, commenting at all was probably a poor decision on my part)

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    Don't worry you will play the expansion after the patch that is needed to fix it. That is the advantage anyone gets when they miss playing the expansion right away in their MMO. :)
  • WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778

I wish i was at home playing storm legion.  /grumble....

that is all.

Hey if you are that upset you can always quit the job and live on government aid.

Just saying. ;p

Originally posted by maplestone

If you cannot see it, I don't have the heart to spoil the bubble of innocence you live in.

Honestly bro. I'm pretty jaded/embittered and overall about as far from innocent as it gets.  I've also had 4 other people read his response and mine, and none of us can figure out what you are talking about.  I'm actually very curious because i am dead serious when i say that none of us can figure out what underlying meaning you saw in that guys response.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

Honestly bro. I'm pretty jaded/embittered and overall about as far from innocent as it gets.  I've also had 4 other people read his response and mine, and none of us can figure out what you are talking about.  I'm actually very curious because i am dead serious when i say that none of us can figure out what underlying meaning you saw in that guys response.

He dosen't have a job hence he can play more than you can.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

It's a Unicorn thing, you wouldn't understand.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil