Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storm Legion: 1-50

Shador_IrinnisShador_Irinnis Member UncommonPosts: 46

Hello all! 

Easy and quick question:

I am currently in my low 40s and I would like to postpone purchasing storm legion only if there is nothing I can take advantage of now while I finish out my 40s (I'm casual player and it may take some time for me to hit 50).

So the question is simple: what features/content would I be missing if I do not purchase until I hit 50?

Thank you!

Comments

• ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491
    Dimensions (housing)

• Shador_IrinnisShador_Irinnis Member UncommonPosts: 46
    So the extra souls I will have access to, yes?

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

I think the above poster means... pre level 50 the only thing you can do with the expansion is dimensions.

All the other Storm Legion stuff is for post level 50's

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Shador_Irinnis
    So the extra souls I will have access to, yes?

Im not sure if you get the 4 new souls without buying the xpac

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

you dont get souls without expansion

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by Arkain
    Dimensions (housing)

Even then, a lot of the vendors are in the expansion.  OP, I am not sure being in low 40s really justifies not buying the expansion. I took my Rogue from 42 to 50 on a Sat power session. With IAs leveling goes really fast. And back then, IAs didn't start until 45.

• Shador_IrinnisShador_Irinnis Member UncommonPosts: 46

gotcha, thanks for the feedback everyone.

I've been doing quest lines for the story, haven't done any IAs. They are *that* good on xp huh?

might as well go ahead w/ the expansion purchase then.

For anyone else who wants to know, you do NOT have access to the new souls, cloak slot, and several other things.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by DMKano

To get new souls and access to housing you must purchase storm legion. 

The first free dimension is avaiable without the expansion at the very least, it's even available in Rift Lite. I think one more is available to buy as well. While there are vendors for dimensions in the expansion, and more dimensions.. most of the stuff you can put in dimensions can be crafted and is (or will be) up on the auction house for those to buy who don't have the expansion.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.