Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Character Creation

nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063

I haven't played since launch, and I just bought the new expansion to play the Tempest soul.

During character creation, I chose Warrior and then the next choice asks me to choose from a selection of souls I don't recognize or want to play (ie. Pathfinder, Destroyer). What do I do if I want to play the Tempest soul at the start?

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by nate1980

I haven't played since launch, and I just bought the new expansion to play the Tempest soul.

During character creation, I chose Warrior and then the next choice asks me to choose from a selection of souls I don't recognize or want to play (ie. Pathfinder, Destroyer). What do I do if I want to play the Tempest soul at the start?

All you need to do is make a choice on your soul trees that the interface, your purpose, isn't guiding you to do. It will warn you that what you are about to do will break the purpose you picked. That's it  :)

Reset your points at a trainer if you have already spent some and click on the biggest squares in the soul trees, they are the souls. When clicked you can change them to others and the Tempest will be there. You can change all three as long as there are no points spent in them.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    Originally posted by Vannor

All you need to do is make a choice on your soul trees that the interface, your purpose, isn't guiding you to do. It will warn you that what you are about to do will break the purpose you picked. That's it  :)

Reset your points at a trainer if you have already spent some and click on the biggest squares in the soul trees, they are the souls. When clicked you can change them to others and the Tempest will be there. You can change all three as long as there are no points spent in them.

Thank you very much for your help. Luckily though, I have a brain and I'm not afraid to use it, so I ended up exploring my UI and found out how to switch souls. I'm a happy camper now.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Vannor

Thank you very much for your help. Luckily though, I have a brain and I'm not afraid to use it, so I ended up exploring my UI and found out how to switch souls. I'm a happy camper now.

Good stuff, enjoy that tempest.. they are kicking my arse in PvP.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.