Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Starter /Returning Player Guild Forming

Comments

• JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    non of the contacts you listed are online currently you can whisper me ingame Lejend is my name interesting in joining
  • MavekMavek Member Posts: 138
    Originally posted by firewater4176

Sounds good to all who have posted wanting to join ill make sure and keep a spot for you!

Free to play is ok but its limiting on classes, races and more. But no worries if you need anything we can help you out.

Need storage one of us can hold your stuff for you or i can reserve bank slot 4 for our f2p players.

We are on the guild finder now and ive given everyone recruiting permissin in case some of us our not online. Last night we had 14 players on at the same time and voice had all but 1 in it.

Were talking about going to vent so we can have a few different channels for dungeons and what not we had alot of people talking at the same time lol.

Class wise we have alot of peopel trying out the same ones. I would pick one you want to play as a main and enjoy , Im sure some people will end up leaving as it happens in every guild .I dont think we have any illusionist or coercer at this time.

Today i will be making the website so we can start posting low level and medium dungeon runs for those who want to sign up.

Im noly lvl 12 on my new toon some have sy rocketed to 20-30 already .

Most are in there 8-15 range as of now.

I will be letting my guildies decorate the guild hall , i think this is a nice feature seeing how the guildies are the ones who level the guild , never understood why other guild leaders dont allow much of this.

Will probably start some lower level heritage qsts also soon.

See you in game!

After seeing everyone post about the game i'd like to give it a go.  I'll probably stick to the silver package until I hit endgame if I feel I want to take part in that (4 years of raiding in wow, but havent touched it in a while so it may be fun again).  I'm busy with exams this week so I wont be able to login until the weekend.

• insideout321insideout321 Member Posts: 71

If none of them are online you can aslo type /who I N S T I N C T  to see who is or hit U to bring up the guild finder as well.

Ill be offline tonight due to school bus driving a basketball game ugghh.

Good luck to you!

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

Joined the guild and chatted a bit with minimal play time the other day. A new game though and I am picky as to what class to play so currently testing whether I like Dirge or Fury better. Beastlord I tried previously and not too sure about it. I rolled a rat and a frog. I can't say I had ever envisioned playing either of those in a game other than WAR :)

Soon I will leave noob area! Someday ... lol..

You stay sassy!

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517

Well bought another char slot and made another Fury and joined tonight. Debating though another class. I already got a Necro, SK, Fury and BL.

Just wasnt sure what to make.

Picking a class in eq2 is like picking a candy bar its a hard choice!

Glad you guys got invited in. I wasnt able to log in tonight due to a game i had to drive to for the school.

I will however be on tommorow in between my bus routes and tommorow night for sure .

a rat and a frog eh? havent tried neaither of them yey haha.

Oh and welcome to the guild.. See you tommorow night!

If you plan on staying head over to the website and sign up , there is no application questions ect just hit apply and your done .

Going ot host hq runs and ungeon runs on the calender there. Have to regidter to sign up for em .

Or just jump in the group if it isnt full. Hell we may need to get two groups going with so many people now lol.

www.instinctguild.guildlaunch.com

Yeah. Already rerolled to monk.
    Ok guys well im gonna leave this thread alone now . There should be enough info on the website and on here to join up if you need to . Thanks for everyones support and see you in game!
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

the guildsite forums only lets members posts - theres no public area for non members

i recommend one section where anyone can post

otherwise

i noticed on AB server Sumac boxes are cheaper than Mottled leatherbacks

both are 40 slots    boxes are around 21g   bags are 36g

Krystin, Infinity

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by Nadia

the guildsite forums only lets members posts - theres no public area for non members

otherwise

Krystin, Infinity

Boxes are going to go even lower.  With the new prestige AAs carps can make 50 at a time.

Tailors are less likely to have this AA, theyd more likely go with the experimentation line.

Did anyone else notice when redoing their AAs that after you spent all your points in your normal AAs you still had 40 points to spend for Tradeskill AAs? Is this a separate pool now?
  • ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987

Anyone looking for guild on

Permafrost Server can contact Rock, or Halous.

Level 38 Guild = Sword & Tome.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    Originally posted by Yizle
    Did anyone else notice when redoing their AAs that after you spent all your points in your normal AAs you still had 40 points to spend for Tradeskill AAs? Is this a separate pool now?

Tradeskill is now separate and to use the tree you need to have level 20 tradeskill. (unless it has changed in the last couple months.)

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • Dahkot72Dahkot72 Member Posts: 261

Because of this thread I'm now considering retiring from GW2 for a while , as I miss EQ and EQ2 and the worlds etc and there's nothing on the horizon until ArchAge that remotely interests me.

I'm definitely going to want to start over , without twinking etc , and love the ideas of the guild.

I just wanted to check and see if there seem to be any older (I'm 40) folks or parents with full time jobs etc ? Just wanted to know I wouldnt be the only one popping in and out at odd times due to real life and just playing when I can but still socialzing in chat and enjoying being part of a drama free guild.

Also while definitely can listen in vent/mumble at times , would be nice to see a guild that used the old green guild chat text often just for friendly banter , always makes a mmorpg more enjoyable to have that going even if you are off soloing on your own.

About to pull the trigger and reuip my account and start over on AB just wanted to see the general feel of the guild so far.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Dahkot72

Because of this thread I'm now considering retiring from GW2 for a while , as I miss EQ and EQ2 and the worlds etc and there's nothing on the horizon until ArchAge that remotely interests me.

I'm definitely going to want to start over , without twinking etc , and love the ideas of the guild.

I just wanted to check and see if there seem to be any older (I'm 40) folks or parents with full time jobs etc ? Just wanted to know I wouldnt be the only one popping in and out at odd times due to real life and just playing when I can but still socialzing in chat and enjoying being part of a drama free guild.

Also while definitely can listen in vent/mumble at times , would be nice to see a guild that used the old green guild chat text often just for friendly banter , always makes a mmorpg more enjoyable to have that going even if you are off soloing on your own.

About to pull the trigger and reuip my account and start over on AB just wanted to see the general feel of the guild so far.

Thanks in advance.

Yea we got 60 year olds, 50 , 40 , 30 , and 20 lol

Come and join us wed love to have ya , were getting up there pretty quick and will prob cut recruiting off after 60 ..

were over 40 right now..

Thanks and yes im 36 two kids, a job a wife ect ..as well and alot of members are you will fit right in!

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Add me, just started a new Defiler named Spiritswalker

or just send me a pm ingame.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    I fall into the 20 year old category.  Going on 22.  Keep getting tied up at work and losing my play time :/
  • Dahkot72Dahkot72 Member Posts: 261
    Originally posted by firewater4176

Thanks in advance.

Yea we got 60 year olds, 50 , 40 , 30 , and 20 lol

Come and join us wed love to have ya , were getting up there pretty quick and will prob cut recruiting off after 60 ..

were over 40 right now..

Thanks and yes im 36 two kids, a job a wife ect ..as well and alot of members are you will fit right in!

Save me a spot , downloading it now. :)

Thanks in advance.

30s here.

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 418
    We still have some room. Guilds growing super fast, we are all having a blast.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

honestly surprised on how many people were on and playing at primetime EST yesterday. Looks like it is going to be a great guild.

As I roamed around Norrath last night on my defiler, I saw QUITE a few people leveling in the lower level zones. Finding a group was a lot easier than I thought. The gfx have held well over the years. I am definitely staying around eq2 this time, well until EQ Next. After all these years, the eq2 theme song still gives me goosebumps.

P.S. if you have never played eq2 using Nvidias 3d Vision, you are missing out on some epic 3d graphics, too bad since the last update you have to turn complex shaders down to -1 to get the 3d to work perfect.

• Metaljunkie87Metaljunkie87 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I'll be joining you all tomorrow, had to wait for payday so I could buy AoD since I want to play the beastlord class. If there's still room in the guild that is.

Theres still some room were up to 51 members now and 42 accounts as of this morning .

We ran our first guild run last night a lower level heritage quest and had so many people on we had to make 2 almost three groups we had a blast..

Guild voice had 16 members in it and were now looking for an outside voice program im about ot log in and see how many more members we got today and see what the pan is for this evening .

.I also added a guest forum to the website for those who need to get aholdof us on there.

Yes we are having a lot of active people on daily. We had a nice run tonight of a few dungeons per group. Had 28 on at one point today.

Yeah I would love to have a TS/vent/Mumble because in game voice never works right for me and some of us.

Well message me in game if anyone needs a group. I may even toss a heal or 2.

Spyteful

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by strangiato2112
    Originally posted by Nadia

otherwise

Krystin, Infinity

Boxes are going to go even lower.  With the new prestige AAs carps can make 50 at a time.

Tailors are less likely to have this AA, theyd more likely go with the experimentation line.

Nice insights, thanks both.