Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Storm Legion Arrives

2»

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Badaboom
    This sounds like something that the people who are currently playing Rift will enjoy.  When I played the trial though, I had the biggest "game on rails" feeling than any other MMO that I have ever played.

Could be worse.....*bites tongue*

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by Zeppelin4
    Originally posted by Ikeda
    You complain but I'm currently subbed to it for less than 9 a month.  Yes, it's an annual sub but that meets my requirements.  I support Trion even if I don't necessarily constantly play this game.

I made a mistake on two games with a long term subs. LOTRO (lifeime) and Wow ( a year) for the free diablo 3. I decided that from now on I will pass on any long term subs. 

i dont call that a mistake..i have lotro lifetime and i love the game..also bought a yrs sub to wow for the wife which gave me d3.i thought money well spent .got my money's worth out of lotro yrs ago.SL xpac is good value..took a yrs sub and got it for free.so it worked out £40 for a yrs sub to rift..that to me is a bargain .cant knock that ,can you?

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    I think ill just wait fir he free trial of the expansion, which according to Trions track record, should be about a week from next Tuesday.

Joined - July 2004

• DomiagoDomiago Member UncommonPosts: 37
    so many posts about the sub rate. my rate is less than 9 usd a month. a very good value for this quality title. the expansion is great so far with new gear sets and carnage quests you can pickup in the wilds not at a hub. the look is lush and new mobs round it out. servers need a bit more stability but its an issue trion is working on. overall i spend more time in rift than in gw2.