Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Where Is The Epic Dragon Shown In The GW2 Trailer...?

FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515

This is the trailer I'm talking about, I'm sure most of you remember it -

At the 4:50 mark on the video, a massive dragon turns up.  I assumed this was Zhaitan, but having completed my personal story last night, Zhaitan didn't look anything like that.

Does anybody know who or what the Dragon in the trailer is?

Comments

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836
    Originally posted by FuryV

This is the trailer I'm talking about, I'm sure most of you remember it -

At the 4:50 mark on the video, a massive dragon turns up.  I assumed this was Zhaitan, but having completed my personal story last night, Zhaitan didn't look anything like that.

Does anybody know who or what the Dragon in the trailer is?

Blazeridge Steppes, the 40-50 area in the eastern portion of the world map. The dragon appears by Brokentooth/Lowlands Burns waypoint in the north section of the zone map.  

The Dragon's name/title is The Shatterer. He's the equivalent of tehquatl the Sunless except, he's the lieutenant for a different dragon. Kralkatorrik's the dragon that created the dragonbrand and flew south to the Crystal Desert. 

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    That's the Shatterer. There's already tons of videos and info on him. He was even playeable in the very first demo back in, 2010 i think. Just go to his wikia page to see where to find him. I can't remember right now.
  • FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515

Ahh, great!

Thanks guys, I thought he was Zhaitan hah.

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Too bad the fight itself is far from epic :D Amazing enterance and death animations tho.
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by FuryV

Ahh, great!

Thanks guys, I thought he was Zhaitan hah.

You will be spamming PRintScreen button when you will see Zhaitan @ lvl 80 class quest. 

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Originally posted by Zeus.CM

The one at the end of this video is Zhaitan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4R5Q0ZOTa8

And I advise anyone who tries to watch this thing to fast forward to the end as quickly as possible lest your view of the game be tained by the nonsense at the beginning.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.