Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storm Legion TOMORROW!

FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Man I am pretty hyped for this. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do first. Probably get started on Dimensions right away. Then I'll make Harbinger build with my mage and try out the new Hunt Rifts and IAs. Although Id like to just mount up and explore the new continents to get a feel for the size and style. Probably do a couple dungeons and quests but not for a while. Oh yeah the new chronicles, gonna check those out. Definitely looking forward to crafting new gear and seeing new armor looks. I kinda want to hit 60 asap though so I can mess with all the new abilities. Screw it, I'll just do whatever I feel like at that moment haha.

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Yeah look up Nocturne on Faeblight :)

• GoodAfternoonGoodAfternoon Member UncommonPosts: 252

I got my first artifact (legendary) saturday, 4 days before the xpac comes out. Greenscale bow, but still first piece of orange for me.

Been trying to get my money up, heading into Storm Legion is 700plat and will hopefully have a 1000 afer questing through the first time.

3 50's, will quest to 60 the first time, will dungeon/IA the other two characters.

Can't wait for a dimension.

Rift