Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Anyone Know how the Mega-Server will work with PvP?

2»

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    i like that it's not just siege warfare.  it's an actual pve zone that allows owpvp. 
  • QallidexzQallidexz Member Posts: 253
    Originally posted by muffins89
    i like that it's not just siege warfare.  it's an actual pve zone that allows owpvp. 

On that note, they have actually confirmed some sort of "Darkness Falls" will be in the game at launch, WOOT WOOT!! :D

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583
    Originally posted by Qallidexz
    Originally posted by muffins89

On that note, they have actually confirmed some sort of "Darkness Falls" will be in the game at launch, WOOT WOOT!! :D

What do you mean by "Darkness Falls"?

I assume you dont meen the god awfull horror flick from 03?

• Darkness Falls is a large dungeon in Dark Age of Camelot with PvE content... but all three Realms could go there (sort of) and PvP each other over the PvE.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/zones.html?czone=62

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583
    Originally posted by Axxar
    Darkness Falls is a large dungeon in Dark Age of Camelot with PvE content... but all three Realms could go there and PvP each other over the PvE.

Ahh, yeah public dungeons will be cool, infact I'm loving that Cyrodil will be an actual open world pvp zone rather than just a big pvp map, having quest hubs, public dungeons etc will give me something to do other than joining the nearest zerg

Originally posted by deakon
    Originally posted by Axxar
    Darkness Falls is a large dungeon in Dark Age of Camelot with PvE content... but all three Realms could go there and PvP each other over the PvE.

Ahh, yeah public dungeons will be cool, infact I'm loving that Cyrodil will be an actual open world pvp zone rather than just a big pvp map, having quest hubs, public dungeons etc will give me something to do other than joining the nearest zerg

Darkness Falls wasn' just a "Public Dungeon", public dungeons were just any dungeon within a zone that was non-instanced, but most of these dungeons were in the players' "home zones", so you didn't have a chance at PvP there... Darkness Falls was a whole different story entirely, because there were three seperate entrances (one for each Realm), and players could go in there and PvE OR PvP, and players were motivated to PvE in there, because they had their own "Darkness Falls" currency, that offered SICK loot, BUT, of course, if players went in there, they ran the risk of getting ganked, (particularly by stealthers), so it was very HIGH risk HIGH reward, and all in all, the PvP added a layer of intensity to the dungeon that just made it simply AWESOME.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    You had to unlock access to df by your realm doing well in rvr. Only one realm at a time had access. However once you were in you weren't kicked if another realm got access, they had to kill you to get rid of you.
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    You had to unlock access to df by your realm doing well in rvr. Only one realm at a time had access. However once you were in you weren't kicked if another realm got access, they had to kill you to get rid of you.

Oh, I forgot about that, I mostly played on Mordred, lol.