Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much fun

VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

How much fun would a more complex teen/adult version of this game be.  Great break from the button mashing.

Have they ever discussed doing a different version?

Comments

• ScabbesrScabbesr Member Posts: 5

I see what you're talking about. More adult and teenage graphics etc, instead of a more easier going child look. I agree. I wish they had a different set-up for the game, with teenagers and with adults.

~Scabbesr.

• Wrestler6692Wrestler6692 Member Posts: 6
    started av at lvl 75
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    I think just adding more social and communication options to the game as it is would be fine. The game is already complex enough, and even if the graphics and theme are aimed to younger audience they aren't that unappealing to adults either.

• Verik97Verik97 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by Scabbesr

I see what you're talking about. More adult and teenage graphics etc, instead of a more easier going child look. I agree. I wish they had a different set-up for the game, with teenagers and with adults.

~Scabbesr.

Not just the graphics, if they were to make the combat a bit more complex, like say Magic the gathering that could go a long way to draw in more adults. The problem that i had playing this game was the combat was way too easy and repetative. It was very fun though.

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    Originally posted by Vrika
    I think just adding more social and communication options to the game as it is would be fine. The game is already complex enough, and even if the graphics and theme are aimed to younger audience they aren't that unappealing to adults either.

I'm in agreement with Vrika. I love the game as it is, it's really only the social aspects that I find lacking (which is unfortunately a necessary evil if you want to keep the game safe for children).

<3

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    It's for kids but yeah I would atleast look at a more adult version if one came out.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• vonawesome1vonawesome1 Member UncommonPosts: 2

I agree~ I'm an adult, but only on paper... I'll always be a big kid at heart.

I love this game because it's not a guild-driven, elitist bloodbath like WoW... too much work and just not fun, IMO. That all said, I wish there was a version of the game geared more towards adults and older teens~ mostly for the option to choose sides, like I know a lot of other games have. Always being the good guy gets old sometimes, and I'd love to team up with the baddies. The dark side has cookies, after all... and cooler powers. image

Wizard hugs!

-veebz