Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game with sword-class

rexbloodrexblood Member Posts: 4

I am looking for a good game with grind-content, end-game pvp and where you are able to customize a lot in abilities - pointwise. Or just a game with solid blocking - attacking gameplay free to play sword v sword

anything goes really but if there's a well-balanced swordsman class (preferably able to dual wield short swords) it would have my preference.

playing guild wars atm but i'd like something on the side so i don't get bored with guild was since if i play a game too much i get easily bored by it however good it is. Also the lack of balance in short sword dual wielding there nags at me while i really like the idea of dual wielding short swords in such games.

Comments

• jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195
    I would recommend you Aion

• pacov81pacov81 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Originally posted by rexblood

I am looking for a good game with grind-content, end-game pvp and where you are able to customize a lot in abilities - pointwise.

anything goes really but if there's a well-balanced swordsman class (preferably able to dual wield short swords) it would have my preference.

playing guild wars atm but i'd like something on the side so i don't get bored with guild was since if i play a game too much i get easily bored by it however good it is. Also the lack of balance in short sword dual wielding there nags at me while i really like the idea of dual wielding short swords in such games.

Grind, endgame PVP, customisation and dedicated swordsman? Only one game fits here...PWI! image

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by jawali
    I would recommend you Aion

this has everything you are looking for and probably more